• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(The second adventure can start tomorrow. It deals with the shadows seen in Tyler's past.(go back a few pages if you wanna learn what happened...))

((Okay,..so he needs Amaras advice then? xD ))

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded then brought his hands to her hips "yup" he said soflt to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Al blushed and tried to push away "Hi-Hina if you hold me like this any longer I'll!"

Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded then brought his hands to her hips "yup" he said soflt to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder and relaxed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I'll just give you a example...)
Yura walked through his underground laboratory. The operation was coming along perfectly. "Time to launch project Rebellion..." He smirked. He brought up the profile of Leon. "I'm going to start with you..."

(There were insane battles and everything. Too bad I might not be able to come up with a second one...)
(( Oh I see. I could use a intense battle, they sound like fun! It would also be good practice for Han. Who happens to be my strongest character ))

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more as she held her hands to his chest as her heart beat faster and faster [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce pulled away slightly, smiling at Annabel as they floated in the ocean.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just held tighter to him on her sleep

[/QUOTE]
Al's hands began to twitch "Hina let go!!" He said as his hands twitched more

Roman said:
(( Oh I see. I could use a intense battle, they sound like fun! It would also be good practice for Han. Who happens to be my strongest character ))
(I might start getting to work tomorrow, you can also join the adventure at any time you please. (I really should come up with a name for these...))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slightly woke up then slid down so her face was level with is then nuzzled his neck

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed in relief "Thank god you woke up if you did not my body would have lost control"

Nonalaka said:
Dakotas face turned pink at this comment. "Well its a big difference to going bowling" she laughed lightly. Sure her family was wealthy and she was no stranger to finer things but she was never treated to such a date before, it had a completely different vibe to it. "I'm guilty that you went to a lot of effort, for me..." she replied.
"I told you, I like you. You are worth the effort." He smiled, while looking into her eyes. The waiter had brought the check, and he promptly paid it. "I am just sorry I couldn't find anything like art exhibits or wine tastings...." he said as he rubbed his head. Those books suggested a plethora of things to do for a first date, but the most important, was to keep it simple. "Well next time, I might decide on an amusement park, or something better." he said as he sat back and looked at his watch. Still plenty of time before the show.

@Nonalaka

Han looked at Al and couldn't help but laugh, "See you around old friend." He said before teleporting to the courtyard. He sighs and sits on a nearby bench.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina fell back asleep and started to nibble on als neck in her sleep

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more as he tried to hold in his laughter as he was ticklish there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back