• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
Sora chuckles "Alright... Here it goes!" He throws the bench up into the air, breaking the sound barrier. "Now go!!!"
The small falcon pushed the bench so far up, that it pierced the atmosphere. "Wahhhhh! Hot Hot Hot!" He wailed. (Sorry xD )

Luce's lips brushed hers gently, but then he pulled away. "Well, yeah. Its too bad, but I guess that's how life is, sometimes. " he said, smiling at her as he backed away slowly. It was obvious he was teasing her for denying how she felt.

@Daniel reaver

"Well, it would be senseless to keep them, and someone could use them." he said confused. Hadn't anyone treated her out like this before? This was S.O.P. for dates back home. "Expensive? Hardly, when it is time well spent getting to know someone you wish to spend time getting to know." he replied kindly. "Why would you feel guilty? You are not taking advantage of me, because I am not as naive about the world, just matters of the heart." he laughed as he finished his drink and cheesecake.

@Nonalaka

Moriko nodded quickly "I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it even a little......" she hid her face from view, mostly because she looked like a tomato.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki then pet Shira's head*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler dashed into his room. "I forgot to find something to wear..." He said walking over to his closet.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more then kissed yuki slowly before smilin at her again "I love you yuki" she wispered to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i love you shira''

*Yuki then kissed Shira for a while*

Madoka leaned closer to her, and licked Moriko's cheek softly, slowly moving down to her neck, as he pushed her back to the ground.

@Nonalaka

Sora smiles mischievously. "Hehe.. Bye bye!" He snaps, making the bench return to it's normal self and retuning back in the same spot. "Well.. I'm leaving." He snap again, making him appear in his dorm.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Atrio layed there peting ruthy softly and kissing her fire head "so much for looking around" he said jokingly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled and touched her tummy,"im surprisef im not having a baby with us having fun in bed alot" she said jokingly.

Tyler felt edgy about opening the closet. He was almost sure that Sena would jump out at him. But he also really needed to put something on...

Daniel reaver]Annabel just blushed and took a step closer to him while still blushing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
"Hmm? Why are you staring so intently? I thought we weren't interested in this..." he said, smiling at her. He slowed his steps a bit, but still walked backward.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Shira happily kissed yuki back with a smile on her face as she did so [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then kissed Shira deeply then pulled away for a bit and smiles at Shira*

''hey, wanna eat some dinner?''

gonna eat dinner now, brb)))

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles mischievously. "Hehe.. Bye bye!" He snaps, making the bench return to it's normal self and retuning back in the same spot. "Well.. I'm leaving." He snap again, making him appear in his dorm.
@TheRebelliousDragon
The falcon fell back down, creating a massive crater. "Uh... Ouch..." He frowned.

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "Yeah it's not much different for us heh" He said while smiling
Han sat down, "Wow. I guess we were in the same kind of situation, I wonder how long I'll have to wait for her to return though." Han said looking at the ocean.

Luce smirked, pulling her close, and throwing their bodies into the water, his arms around her waist as they started to sink.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed slightly but nodded to her "I guess your right" he said softly as he pet the back of ruthys head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and then stole his shirt and put it on "ill go make us some breakfest" she said as she walked out of the room in only his shirt.

Tyler quickly threw something on before something happened. He quickly left the dorm in the same amount of time. "Ok..." He said walking off. (Anywhere Tyler can jump in?)

Atrio soghed once she left and layed on the bed with a smile "how did I fall so far in love for some one so beautiful" he said to him self as he sat up and looked out over the ocean

@Sweetone

Dakotas face turned pink at this comment. "Well its a big difference to going bowling" she laughed lightly. Sure her family was wealthy and she was no stranger to finer things but she was never treated to such a date before, it had a completely different vibe to it. "I'm guilty that you went to a lot of effort, for me..." she replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back