• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Han sighed, "Oh trust me I know you're dead. I also know you're married, which is cool. I too plan on getting married."
Al smiled "It's really nice to be settled down with a girl that I love" He said as he patted Hina on the head "I know that as long as we are with each other we will always be safe"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Eddie smirks. "Of course I can! I'm a robotic falcon after all!" He warbles.

(Tyler is now available.)
Sora chuckles "Alright... Here it goes!" He throws the bench up into the air, breaking the sound barrier. "Now go!!!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena then blushes a bit*
''ok.....''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler jumps out the window. "Well... Better check on Drago..." Tyler said. He waved at Sena with a goofy grin. "You ever need me, just say the word." He said, rushing off. (Always in such a rush >3<)

Daniel reaver]Shira looked around and sighed "sorry we didn't get to go shopping" she said as she looked down slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''we can go tomarrow then...''

*Yuki said as she sat up*

''lets go head back to the hotel then?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled in her sleep when al patted her head then held tighter to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "She is the love of my life" He said happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler jumps out the window. "Well... Better check on Drago..." Tyler said. He waved at Sena with a goofy grin. "You ever need me, just say the word." He said, rushing off. (Always in such a rush >3<)
''i can always just wait in his dorm...his window's still open..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i can always just wait in his dorm...his window's still open..''

[/QUOTE]
( xD he didn't remember that xD )

Nonalaka said:
She snuggled up beside him "I-Im sorry" she said looking putting her flowers back in her hair. "If it helps I liked it, I was just shocked is all....." she said quietly, her voice half trailing off as her face flushed.
@Kalin Scarlet
Madoka's ears perked up. He turned to Moriko, as he blushed a deeper red. "You...you liked it?"

Tyler stopped in the courtyard. "Hey Drago!" Tyler said, taking out a chunk of meat. "How you doing buddy?" He asks as the Dragon happily eats the small scrap of meat.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki and nodded to her "ok" she said quietly before trying to get up but couldn't [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then held Shira's hand and teleported to the Hotel with Shira and they were both sitting on the bed*

Tyler sighed. "What's wrong Tyler?" Drago asked Tyler. "I'm a bit torn between two girls..." Tyler said, putting his head down.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "It's really nice to be settled down with a girl that I love" He said as he patted Hina on the head "I know that as long as we are with each other we will always be safe"
Han chuckles, "I feel no different about my girlfriend." Han let out a slight chuckle, "She asked if I wanted to get married before I could ask her. So, I guess I could say she beat me to the punch."

The dragon nodded. "Ah... Very tough choice indeed..." He said. "That decision you have to make yourself tho..." The dragon growled. Tyler nodded. "I guess your right..." He sighed. The dragon stared at Tyler in his Pajamas. "Why are you still wearing pajamas?" He asked Tyler. Tyler's eyes widened and he ran back to his dorm.

Roman said:
Han chuckles, "I feel no different about my girlfriend." Han let out a slight chuckle, "She asked if I wanted to get married before I could ask her. So, I guess I could say she beat me to the punch."
Al laughed "Yeah it's not much different for us heh" He said while smiling

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more but didn't move to remove his hand or move away she just took another small step closer to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Shira smiled at yuki then brought a hand to her cheek and rubbed her cheek with a smile on her face

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki then pet Shira's head*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back