• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler woke up that morning, realizing what he just did. He had slept with Sena. He had a mini panic attack.
*Sena woke up and sits up a bit tiredly. She then looks at beside her and sees Tyler and stares at him a bit tiredly*

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked as they appeared at the beach "Yeah I can do that" He said with a grin before pointing at Al and Hina sleeping "Over there"
Han chuckled, "So can I." He smirked and walked over to Al, "Hello old friend." He said laughing.

Daniel reaver]Shira happily cuddled back with yuki and instinctevly kissed her neck again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then covered her mouth quickly and moaned into her hand a bit*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no problem. so what do you wanna do while we're at vacation?''
*Yuki asked while smiling*

*Natsumi then started to giggle a bit and scream a little bit as she was tickled*

''H-Hey! s-stop it! hahaha, i-im really sensitive there...! kahaha!!''

[/QUOTE]
Jason smiled, watching miz play with Natsumi. "I should probably get back to work... But eh- Too lazy."

(sorry for short post busy day tomorrow real busy right now)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena woke up and sits up a bit tiredly. She then looks at beside her and sees Tyler and stares at him a bit tiredly*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler fell out of the chair, blushing. "This... Uh.... This isn't what it looks like!" He said trying to crawl for the window.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "So can I." He smirked and walked over to Al, "Hello old friend." He said laughing.
Al opened his eyes slowly "Oh hey there Han" He said in a tired voice as he closed them again for a few seconds before they went wide "HAN!?!"

@Daniel reaver

heather woke up a hour late and sat up rubbing her head "where am i?..." she came back to since and sighed looking around "what to do.."

trix said:
Trix blinked up at the cloud then looked back at Ally. She listened as Clover spoke smiling then shrugged "I can erase memories and make most people do what i want...so to say" she smiled.
@Slaxt @Roman
Roman said:
Ally nodded, "My brother thinks so too. I just hope he's ok..." she said with a slight shake in her voice. "On the other hand, why don't you like to tell people your abilities?" She asked, thinking she had an idea why.
Clover looks at Ally and smiles. "It's because it's too much and I just don't like saying it..." He chuckles and kisses trix on the head. "Well you guys can hang out I'm going back home to sleep" he yawns and looks at trix "Hey trix call me when you need me ok?... Just say my name aloud and I'll come no matter what." He chuckles and appears on Trix's bed fast asleep.

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed and looked down "s-sorry" she said as she looked down ashamed of her self [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i-its fine...i-its instinctively right..? then its okay..''

*Yuki said smiling and pets Shira's head*

Tyler fell out of the chair, blushing. "This... Uh.... This isn't what it looks like!" He said trying to crawl for the window.
''i know it wasnt what it looks like...you fell asleep on the chair. not in my bed...plus my clothes are still on so...dont freak out...''

Laura walked up to the school grounds. "So, this is where she is..."

Laura proceeded to walk around, searching for her target...

(Got a free chaos engine, if anyone wants to talk)

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''i-its fine...i-its instinctively right..? then its okay..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki said smiling and pets Shira's head*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira blushed but still looked down and held close to yuki and nuzzled her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
Al opened his eyes slowly "Oh hey there Han" He said in a tired voice as he closed them again for a few seconds before they went wide "HAN!?!"
@Daniel reaver
Han nodded, "Yeah. It's me. How have ya been?"

Ally sighed, "I wish he could say. So, Trix, what do you want to do? I guess I have all day to hangout."

@trix

She snuggled up beside him "I-Im sorry" she said looking putting her flowers back in her hair. "If it helps I liked it, I was just shocked is all....." she said quietly, her voice half trailing off as her face flushed.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i know it wasnt what it looks like...you fell asleep on the chair. not in my bed...plus my clothes are still on so...dont freak out...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler felt a wave of relief. "I guess I freaked out for nothing then." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "You look kinda cute when you sleep." He smiled.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''i-its fine...i-its instinctively right..? then its okay..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki said smiling and pets Shira's head*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira nodded then nuzzled yukis cheek lovingly before siting up slowly and liking around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Tyler felt a wave of relief. "I guess I freaked out for nothing then." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "You look kinda cute when you sleep." He smiled.
*Sena then blushes a bit*

''ok.....''

shortyshot8 said:
Al moved his head from Hina's chest but he was to tired to stand "Uhh good but" He looks down at his Black Ring "I'm married and dead" He said before laughing
@Daniel reaver
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina held tight to al when he yelled

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "Oh trust me I know you're dead. I also know you're married, which is cool. I too plan on getting married."

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded then nuzzled yukis cheek lovingly before siting up slowly and liking around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*people started to leave since the sun was setting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back