• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smirked. "I bet your glad I'm not flirting with you anymore." He smiled. He started singing the song his mother sang to him when he was sad.
''i actually dont care if you flirt with me or not. Im just kind of a bit glad that someone sees me as a girl rather than a swordswoman...and no one at the moment...''

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled at ruthy "I don't know why I guess I'm just that way" he said as he started to kiss ruthys neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Annabel blushed "w-well I-i grew up only around women so" she said nervousky as she hesitantly moved a little closer to him

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina nodded then kissed his head as she played with hhis hair
She layed her head back and let out a soft moan, she placed her hand on his chest as he kissed her neck.

"You're probably right..." He said, turning back around to face her. "And, if, by chance, I felt any attraction towards you, it would probably be for the same reasons..." Luce said with a smile.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i actually dont care if you flirt with me or not. Im just kind of a bit glad that someone sees me as a girl rather than a swordswoman...and no one at the moment...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kissed Sena lightly on the forehead. "Well, thanks anyway for trying to help me." He said. He then got up and left to take care of his dragon.

Han kept a eye for anyone nearby, "I wonder where everyone is..." he said to himself as he walked over to a bench in the courtyard.

@anyone I guess.

Roman said:
Han kept a eye for anyone nearby, "I wonder where everyone is..." he said to himself as he walked over to a bench in the courtyard.
@anyone I guess.
William saw Han and walked over "Hey there!" He called out

Tyler kissed Sena lightly on the forehead. "Well, thanks anyway for trying to help me." He said. He then got up and left to take care of his dragon.
*Sena's eyes widened a bit then blushed a bit*

''well...anything for a friend i guess...il be in my dorm''

*Sena then opened his window and sat on the window frame*

''cya''

*She then fell off the frame acting as if she fell to the ground and could get hurt*

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed slightly and held tightly to yuki "I love you sweet heart" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i love you too''

*Yuki's tail then wrapped around Shira's as Yuki then held Shira*

shortyshot8 said:
William saw Han and walked over "Hey there!" He called out
Han looked at the male, "You look kind of familiar. Who are you exactly?" He asked rubbing his chin.

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed as she looked up at him and slightly held his hand tighter [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Atrio smiled and kept kissing her neck softly
She stroked his chest and loved the feel of his lips on her skin.

Roman said:
Han looked at the male, "You look kind of familiar. Who are you exactly?" He asked rubbing his chin.
William laughed "My name's William and I know yours....Han. Al has told me about you many times"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena's eyes widened a bit then blushed a bit*
''well...anything for a friend i guess...il be in my dorm''

*Sena then opened his window and sat on the window frame*

''cya''

*She then fell off the frame acting as if she fell to the ground and could get hurt*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler zoomed under the window and caught you bridal style. "Sorry, was I a bit late?" He chuckled.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''i love you too''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki's tail then wrapped around Shira's as Yuki then held Shira*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira smiled up at yuki lovingly before her tail wraped back around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Han eyes widened, "Al? Last I heard he was dead. On the other hand, what'd he say about me?" He asked quite confused about Al's current state.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "My name's William and I know yours....Han. Al has told me about you many times"

Tyler zoomed under the window and caught you bridal style. "Sorry, was I a bit late?" He chuckled.
''no, i was trying to get to my dorm which was under yours...thats how i got into your room cuz your window was open....''

*Sena said frowning a bit as she blushed slightly*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled up at yuki lovingly before her tail wraped back around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hey...wanna go shopping now?''

*Yuki asked as she smiled at Shira*

Roman said:
Han eyes widened, "Al? Last I heard he was dead. On the other hand, what'd he say about me?" He asked quite confused about Al's current state.
William laughed "Well honestly he said you were a bit of a hot head and you were strong but....He also said you were a bit of a idiot"

"Soo...I guess, if we actually did like each other...this would be the part where we kissed, maybe?" He said, blushing as he did.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no, i was trying to get to my dorm which was under yours...thats how i got into your room cuz your window was open....''
*Sena said frowning a bit as she blushed slightly*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh... Guess you don't need help..." He said. He opened the window, hopped through and set Sena on the bed. He almost forgot about Heather. He blushed a bit. "Umm... Good night..." He said.

"Oh... Guess you don't need help..." He said. He opened the window, hopped through and set Sena on the bed. He almost forgot about Heather. He blushed a bit. "Umm... Good night..." He said.
''g'night...''

*Since Sena was already in her night dress, she just pulled over the blanket and went to sleep*

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as he continues to kiss her neck with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Annabel blushed and nodded slightly up at him as he spoke

@Kalin Scarlet
She straddled his lap and kissed him with passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back