• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''who exactly?''
*Sena said coming out of a nearby closet in Tyler's dorm*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler was suprised by this. He fell over. "Wahhhh!" Tyler screamed. "Why were you hiding closet!?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was suprised by this. He fell over. "Wahhhh!" Tyler screamed. "Why were you hiding closet!?"
*Sena crossed her arms*

''i was waiting for you...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena crossed her arms*

[/QUOTE]
(( *plays R Kelly - Trapped in The Closet* ))

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and kissed her again "shall we go look around later" he asked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Hina smiled and held him close again
Al smiled as he spoke "Thank you for everything Hina"

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and kissed her again "shall we go look around later" he asked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Hina smiled and held him close again
"yeah that sounds like a good idea" she said and kissed him back

"Well, I seem to have a thing for older women." Luce said, smiling at her. "What else?"

@TheRebelliousDragon , for making such an amazing scenario for everyone to enjoy. I actually felt like I was watching anime with that one. Y'know, the movie where only a few characters are involved, when suddenly the whole cast shows up to lend a hand xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena crossed her arms*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. "I'm not going to ask why you were waiting for me..." He said, getting up. "Anyway, did you want to talk to me?" He asked.

Annabel blushed more "w-well I used to be a pristes before I met master" she said nervousky as she looked down at his hand then grabed it and blushed more

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, I seem to have a thing for older women." Luce said, smiling at her. "What else?"
@TheRebelliousDragon , for making such an amazing scenario for everyone to enjoy. I actually felt like I was watching anime with that one. Y'know, the movie where only a few characters are involved, when suddenly the whole cast shows up to lend a hand xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Hey, no problem, I enjoyed it too.)

Tyler sighed. "I'm not going to ask why you were waiting for me..." He said, getting up. "Anyway, did you want to talk to me?" He asked.
''well...i was about to surprise attack you for fun...but now im curious whos in your head. i hear its a girl''

*Sena said sitting on the edge of the bed smiling a bit*

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and kissed ruthys fore head and held her close [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and snuggled "why must you be so snuggleable" she asked giggling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i was about to surprise attack you for fun...but now im curious whos in your head. i hear its a girl''
*Sena said sitting on the edge of the bed smiling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "You sure are cute sometimes, alright, there was a new girl... I showed her around, told her a secret, and now I feel a bit attached to her..." Tyler frowned. "It was like she was interested in everything about me..." He said.

"A priest, huh? They have gams like that in the priesthood? Guess I should have gone to church more often..." Luce said, laughing to himself, until he noticed Annabel's hand grip his tighter. "Anything else?"

@Daniel reaver

Tyler smiled. "You sure are cute sometimes, alright, there was a new girl... I showed her around, told her a secret, and now I feel a bit attached to her..." Tyler frowned. "It was like she was interested in everything about me..." He said.
''haha...ask her out then''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...ask her out then''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler started blushing. "B-but..." Tyler twiddled his fingers. "I'm not very good with that sort of thing..." Tyler said. "When I tried to flirt with you, you almost killed me." He pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back