• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luce laughed. "Good. Glad to see I had the right idea about you. " he said, pecking her cheek, and taking her hand as he passed by. He continued to walk, pulling her along gently. "So, tell me about yourself."

@Daniel reaver

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''well i wouldve handled it myself yknow?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
He could breath normally now. "I guess so... I just go wherever my dragon goes, were partners to the end!" He said, fist bumping his dragon.

Hina opened her eyes slightly then just pulled him closer to her "because I'm comftorble like this" she said gesturing to the way they where laying and not necessarily where his head was

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
He could breath normally now. "I guess so... I just go wherever my dragon goes, were partners to the end!" He said, fist bumping his dragon.
''im not even gonna ask what kind of bond you two made..''

*Yuki said smiling then laying down*

@Daniel reaver

Shira giggled at the boy as she clung lovingly to yuki "that's sweet" she said softly as her tail wagged around happily and she rubed her stomach more

@TheRebelliousDragon @Himeragi Seiker

Annabel blushed as he pulled her along while she slightly brough her other hand to her cheek where he had pecked her and blushed more "Wh-what's there to tell" she said nervously to him

@Kalin Scarlet

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled at the boy as she clung lovingly to yuki "that's sweet" she said softly as her tail wagged around happily and she rubed her stomach more @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Annabel blushed as he pulled her along while she slightly brough her other hand to her cheek where he had pecked her and blushed more "Wh-what's there to tell" she said nervously to him

@Kalin Scarlet
Tyler finally recovered from his injuries. "Alright..." He stretched. "I guess I will be leaving you two..." He yawned. "Come on buddy! Time to head home!" He shouted to his dragon. The dragon roared and scooped him up and flew off, breaking the atmosphere with ease.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina opened her eyes slightly then just pulled him closer to her "because I'm comftorble like this" she said gesturing to the way they where laying and not necessarily where his head was
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "As long as you are ok with it" He said slowly closing his eyes again but staying awake

"Whatever you'd like to tell me, considering the only things I know are that you have an interest in girls, and you've served Lady Thanatos for a long time..."

@Daniel reaver

Tyler and his dragon touched back down on earth, front of the school. (Tyler is at the front of the school.) He calls his dragon off.

Lumina said:
Violetta walked over to him, leaning over so her face was close to his, crossing her arms.
"Is that a bad thing? Pancakes are good!"

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shook his head and took a step back. "No!" He chuckled. "I never said it was. I simply asked if you would like to go to an IHOP." He nodded slowly and crossed the room. "I mean....if you want to give attitude.....You can go by yourself." He smiled.

Daniel reaver]Atrio gladly kissed back then pulled her closer and held onto her back happily "I don't know love" he said softly before he kissed her nose with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

@Sweetone
She giggled and kissed him back "well I dont know whats around here" she said and smiled.

shortyshot8 said:
(This is Roman speaking the truth xD )
(( Indeed I am ))

(Roman. That guy who always pops up when you least expect it xD )
(( I just drop by to see if someone posted for me ))

Roman said:
(( Indeed I am ))

(( I just drop by to see if someone posted for me ))
(By the power of the Roman empireeeee xD )

Tyler walked back to his dorm. He started thinking about Heather. Geez... She's still in my head... He thought to himself.

(By the power of the Roman empireeeee xD )
Tyler walked back to his dorm. He started thinking about Heather. Geez... She's still in my head... He thought to himself.
''who exactly?''

*Sena said coming out of a nearby closet in Tyler's dorm*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back