• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled then pulled his head tight to her chest and smiled kings curling around his head and closing her eyes happily

[/QUOTE]
Al was having a dreamless dream as usual

Saddien whimpered every time the water touched her hand and squirmed a bit "I-I just know a fish or somethings gonna come and bite my hand or something!!" she clinged on and whined blushing deeply

@Daniel reaver

Annabel blushed as she stared at him nervously before quickly geting up off of him and nervously brushing some hair behind her ear and waited for him to hger up before she grabed him by the shoulder and quickly kissed his cheek then blushed more "th-that's for worrying for my" she said nervousky before she quickly started to walk away

@Kalin Scarlet

Aeos smiled "don't aorry I've got you" he said before he turned up right and held her so that her lower half was there in the water "I've got you" he said expecting her to tell and climb onto his shoulders

@Heartbreakvibes

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather sat up in tears and hugged him tight "th-thats beautiful and sad.." my family was hunted and killed when i was young im not really sure i miss them that much though.." she nuzzled his hair and rocked him humming and rested her head in his hair "im sorry about that"
Tyler blushed madly. "Uh... Yeah... I guess you could say that." He coughed and decided to try and change the subject. "Umm... Your eyes are beautiful." Tyler mentally slapped himself when he said this, Dang it! Why did I say that!? He said. She's probably gonna think I'm some kind of pervert now... He thought.

Slaxt said:
Sora looks down at Eddie smiling. "Well I'm trying to test to see if I can break the sound barrier with this bench." He chuckles while observing the bench.
Eddie stares at it. "That sounds like fun! Can I help test the theory?" He asked. "I can go REALLY fast." He chirped.

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed as she stared at him nervously before quickly geting up off of him and nervously brushing some hair behind her ear and waited for him to hger up before she grabed him by the shoulder and quickly kissed his cheek then blushed more "th-that's for worrying for my" she said nervousky before she quickly started to walk away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Aeos smiled "don't aorry I've got you" he said before he turned up right and held her so that her lower half was there in the water "I've got you" he said expecting her to tell and climb onto his shoulders

@Heartbreakvibes
Al slowly opened his eyes "Wha-What?" He said as everything was dark from his head being stuffed in her chest

[dice]6886[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather laughed and blushed lightly "Aw thanks!~" Heather tilted her head"eh..you have beautiful eyes yourself." heather knew he some how 'messed up' and didnt want it awkward she held back her blush and smiled warmly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blushed madly. "Uh... Yeah... I guess you could say that." He coughed and decided to try and change the subject. "Umm... Your eyes are beautiful." Tyler mentally slapped himself when he said this, Dang it! Why did I say that!? He said. She's probably gonna think I'm some kind of pervert now... He thought.

Eddie stares at it. "That sounds like fun! Can I help test the theory?" He asked. "I can go REALLY fast." He chirped.

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather laughed and blushed lightly "Aw thanks!~" Heather tilted her head"eh..you have beautiful eyes yourself." heather knew he some how 'messed up' and didnt want it awkward she held back her blush and smiled warmly
Tyler smiled. "Uh... Thanks..." He said as his blush deepened. "I guess I should go..." Tyler mumbled. He headed for the door and left. "Have a great day!" He hollered outside the door. You could hear him rush off.

Sora gets up and stands in front of the bench again. "Sure you can help test it... That is if you can go to space." He chuckles and puts one hand under the bench, ready to throw it.

Tyler smiled. "Uh... Thanks..." He said as his blush deepened. "I guess I should go..." Tyler mumbled. He headed for the door and left. "Have a great day!" He hollered outside the door. You could hear him rush off.
Heather sat with a odd look on her face and waved from the bed and her voice went faint "ok il see you?...

Slaxt said:
Sora gets up and stands in front of the bench again. "Sure you can help test it... That is if you can go to space." He chuckles and puts one hand under the bench, ready to throw it.
Eddie smirks. "Of course I can! I'm a robotic falcon after all!" He warbles.

(Tyler is now available.)

Daniel reaver]Shira woke up to yuki geting ready to fight then watched "y-yuki be careful please" she said wirriedly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Tyler's dragon was sleeping nearby. He slammed into the man hard. "You woke me from a good nap!" He roared.
''dont worry shira...il be care-''

*Yuki cut off her own words as she saw Tyler punch the man*

''....-ful...''

''tch...OUT OF THE WAY''

*The man roared and swings him arm at Tyler that knocks him back 20 yards. the man grew bigger almost the size of a giant and was 3 times taller than Yuki. He then turned to Yuki. Yuki then used something a bit....over kill...*

''iron scraps...''

[media]

[/media]

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"IHOP?" Ansom tilted his head. "The pancake place?" He shrugged and set his weapons down on the table. "We can go if you like." He nodded. "Do you want to?" He asked with a slight smile.
@AsongOfIceandFire [/color]

@TheRebelliousDragon useful tip: dont change your character's location so fast after someone makes a post that involves you. cuz you kinda ruined my post .-.)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont worry shira...il be care-''
*Yuki cut off her own words as she saw Tyler punch the man*

''....-ful...''

''tch...OUT OF THE WAY''

*The man roared and swings him arm at Tyler that knocks him back 20 yards. the man grew bigger almost the size of a giant and was 3 times taller than Yuki. He then turned to Yuki. Yuki then used something a bit....over kill...*

''iron scraps...''

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Tyler got up. "I don't go down so easily..." He said as energy pulsed from his arm. "Time for revolution force!" He exclaimed. A red energy formed around him. He grew to be the same size as the man. His eyes now flashed red. He merged with his dragon, and it set on fire. "Burn in hell!!!" He screamed as he slammed into the man, ripping through his chest.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]@TheRebelliousDragon useful tip: dont change your character's location so fast after someone makes a post that involves you. cuz you kinda ruined my post .-.)))

[/QUOTE]
(Aye, sorry...)

Tyler got up. "I don't go down so easily..." He said as energy pulsed from his arm. "Time for revolution force!" He exclaimed. A red energy formed around him. He grew to be the same size as the man. His eyes now flashed red. He merged with his dragon, and it set on fire. "Burn in hell!!!" He screamed as he slammed into the man, ripping through his chest.

(Aye, sorry...)
*Yuki then sits next to Shira*

''you okay?''

@Daniel reaver

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Heartbreakvibes said:
Saddien covered her mouth whimpering at how cold it was and wanted to just curl up but laid stiff as a board. "o-okay n-now what?"
@Daniel reaver
Aeos smiled then blushed slightly before he kissed her to calm her down as he slightly lowered him and her farther into the water

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina layed there asleep holding als head to her chest with a smile on her face

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled then blushed slightly before he kissed her to calm her down as he slightly lowered him and her farther into the water [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Hina layed there asleep holding als head to her chest with a smile on her face
Al blushed as he realised where he was he thought "Wh-Why did she put me here!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back