• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel had walked until she was out of sight then sat down in the water and brought her knees to her chest "what's going on" she said to her self as she sat there

Hina smiled and layed her head close to als "I love you too" she wispered before she kissed his cheek

[/QUOTE]
Al smiles "I need you" He said before kissing her on the lips

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather smoothed her hair blushed and opened the door stepping in "hmm..its ok..do we have roommates??"
she sat on a bed and pulled out a package or meat she found and unwrapped it
"I don't have a roommate, so I guess not." He said. "But I guess roommates are aloud." He said. "Anyway enjoy your stay Heather." He said, closing the door.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed sligjtly then smiled at him "and I to you" she wispered as Blake and thana ran around on the beach

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "What should we do?" He said as he looked into her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I just want to lay here with you.... Let every one els screw around and act like kids" she said before she kissed als lips again

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Same here I will stay with you forever" He said before kissing her again

Madoka sat up, his face turning a darker shade of red."I-I'm apologizing because...I didn't want to stop..."

@Nonalaka

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"I don't have a roommate, so I guess not." He said. "But I guess roommates are aloud." He said. "Anyway enjoy your stay Heather." He said, closing the door.
Heather ran out the dorm and grabbed his arm "Hey wait! what are you?? I forgot to ask you run a bit to fast..." she examines him "hm.."

Luce swam across the beach from one end to the other. He spotted Annabel, and waved at her. 'Whats she doing all the way over here?' he thought, trying to get her attention.

@Daniel reaver

Annabel sat there looking down at the beach before she looked up and saw lace then blushed again before quicky geting up and walking along the beach hoping he didn't notice she was blushing again

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina nodded as she layed there with an arm sling around als chest

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather ran out the dorm and grabbed his arm "Hey wait! what are you?? I forgot to ask you run a bit to fast..." she examines him "hm.."
Tyler was suprised by this question. "I am a lot of things." He said. "But most of all, I'm a mutant... I actually used to be human." He told her, sitting on her bed.

Daniel reaver]Annabel sat there looking down at the beach before she looked up and saw lace then blushed again before quicky geting up and walking along the beach hoping he didn't notice she was blushing again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Hina nodded as she layed there with an arm sling around als chest
Al smiled as he slowly closed his eyes

Luce swam to the shore, keeping up with Annabel until he got out of the water. "Hey, I'm sorry if I got out of hand with my teasing. I just really didn't understand why you were blushing. I mean, its not like you...you don't have an interest in me, right?" he said to her.

@Daniel reaver

Annabel blushed more when he asked her if she had an intrest in him the quickly turned so she wasn't facein him "o-of course not" she said nervousky as she crossed her arms and silently pleaded for the blush to go away

@Kalin Scarlet

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was suprised by this question. "I am a lot of things." He said. "But most of all, I'm a mutant... I actually used to be human." He told her, sitting on her bed.
Heather sit next to him and sipped her coffee and smiled at him "Well im a ghoul!" She jumped and spilled her coffee shaking him "W-Whats it like being human?! How can you manage eating what you eat?!?" she groaned and made a face of disgust "eww...sandwiches are the worse to.."

"See? Like that, you're blushing right now, and trying to hide it..." he said, walking closer to her. "Have you ever had an interest in guys, at all?"

@Daniel reaver

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather sit next to him and sipped her coffee and smiled at him "Well im a ghoul!" She jumped and spilled her coffee shaking him "W-Whats it like being human?! How can you manage eating what you eat?!?" she groaned and made a face of disgust "eww...sandwiches are the worse to.."
Tyler shrugged. "I don't really remember anything about being human." He said. "But I have one memory that I treasured... It was one with my dead mother... I haven't told anyone, so don't tell anyone." He said blushing a little. Nobody really took a interest in Tyler.

Sora looks down at the bench he is sitting on. "Can benches fly?..." He gets up and faces the bench, tilting his head to the side. "Should we test that theory out?..."

(Sora is open to interact with.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back