• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather sat in the courtyard drinking her coffee and studied a text book "This is all very confusing..." she sighed and closed the textbook

Daniel reaver]Annabel growled viciously then threw him into the water "you already have some one you pimp!!" She yelled as she threw him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Al sighed "You guys all have something special I'm just.....Me" He said while smiling

Daniel reaver]Annabel growled viciously then threw him into the water "you already have some one you pimp!!" She yelled as she threw him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
(He has no one xD team lone star ;- ;)

(Not sure how that works, but ok xD )

Luce walked out of the water, his trunks being replaced by a seaweed skirt. "For your information, I'm still in the market. Like I said, I doubt I'm going to get anywhere with other potential parties..." He said, looking down.

"Oh well! Who says I have to date to be happy, anyways!?" Luce finished, laughing half heartedly as he continued to entertain the crowd with his good looks.

@Daniel reaver

Hina nuzzled into als chest more as Thana and blake stood there lauphing at lace when annabel threw him into the water then started to flirt with a pretty girl

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather sat in the courtyard drinking her coffee and studied a text book "This is all very confusing..." she sighed and closed the textbook
Tyler came by. "Huh? Something wrong?" Tyler asked.

Luce peeked out of the water, smiling as he looked at his 'family' "Well, besides mopey Mr. Noname...I guess these guys aren't half bad..." He said to himself, before joining the others on the beach, tossing Annabel into the water on the way...

@Daniel reaver

As Dakota nodded in understanding, her frown turned into a smile, her cheeks glowing at his statement. "I like you too" she replied before taking a bit of her food. "R-really?, Dancing, oh, I'd love to dance, but I've never learned, and I'm not particularly....'Ahem' graceful..." she admitted, laughing a bit with an embarrassed expression. "So I guess we could see a play?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((Thank you ;u;))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler came by. "Huh? Something wrong?" Tyler asked.
Heather looked up and smiled "hm? Ah no just stumped on some studying." she stretched and rested her back on the tree "do you attend to this school?"

Saddien smiled and scratched her ear "so what do you wanna do??" she rubbed her face trying to focus

@Daniel reaver

Aeos smiled then kissed her cheek "any thing you want" he said to her before kissing her cheek again

@Heartbreakvibes

Annabel screamed when she was tossed into the water before she got up and growled before she grabed lace and pulled him in with her "why you little" she said as she pulled him in

@Kalin Scarlet

Nonalaka said:
As Dakota nodded in understanding, her frown turned into a smile, her cheeks glowing at his statement. "I like you too" she replied before taking a bit of her food. "R-really?, Dancing, oh, I'd love to dance, but I've never learned, and I'm not particularly....'Ahem' graceful..." she admitted, laughing a bit with an embarrassed expression. "So I guess we could see a play?"
@Nonalaka

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather looked up and smiled "hm? Ah no just stumped on some studying." she stretched and rested her back on the tree "do you attend to this school?"
Saddien smiled and scratched her ear "so what do you wanna do??" she rubbed her face trying to focus

@Daniel reaver
"Yeah, I do attend this school, want me to help you with that?" Tyler said.

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled then kissed her cheek "any thing you want" he said to her before kissing her cheek again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Annabel screamed when she was tossed into the water before she got up and growled before she grabed lace and pulled him in with her "why you little" she said as she pulled him in

@Kalin Scarlet
Al sighed "Guess there's no helping it" He said as he patted Hina on the head

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Yeah, I do attend this school, want me to help you with that?" Tyler said.
"mm..no its biology and im a pro at it but at the moment i just feel out of it." she laughed a bit and got up holding out her hand " Its cool to finally meet a student here, im Heather."

Tyler nodded. "Nice to meet you Heather. I'm Tyler... But everyone calls me "kid"..." He frowned. "They also say I'm weak..."

"You wanna fight? I'll give you a fight!" Luce said, diving after her. As the two began to wrestle, an even bigger crowd than before gathered around them, with lots of cheering, hooting and hollering, and whistling.

@Daniel reaver

She looked at the tickets, then back at him, smiling a little "What were you going to do with those if I had decided on something else?" As she took a small sip of wine "Ballroom dancing?, you know, for someone who lived somewhere rather remote, you're very cultured, its quite impressive" she stated, smiling over at him.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back