• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and nodded to yuki before smiling and kissing her one more time then looking for a nice spot on the beach to sit down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Annabel looked over at al and smiled at him "it's fine" she said before geting up and walking over to him "besides I think a sertin some one wants to also have one" annabel wispered into als ear as she passed him
Al blushed a little before he closed his eyes and nodded before opening them again "So any of you guys wanna do something?"

Shira slept soundly with her arms around yukis waist as she slept

@Himeragi Seiker

Heartbreakvibes said:
Saddien squealed and grabbed his hand "Cmon dont you smell that!!!?"
@Daniel reaver
"Smell what" he asked as he followed her curiously wondering what she was so excited about

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina still sat there blushing as Blake and Annabel shrugged "I don't care" annabel said softly as Blake nodded in agreement

Daniel reaver]Shira slept soundly with her arms around yukis waist as she slept [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"Smell what" he asked as he followed her curiously wondering what she was so excited about

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina still sat there blushing as Blake and Annabel shrugged "I don't care" annabel said softly as Blake nodded in agreement
Al smirked "All right grab on to me somewhere just not anywhere inappropriate" He said jokingly as he flapped his wings a little

Hina got up and wraped her arms around als neck while blake put a hand on his shoulder and Annabel wraped her arms around als waist from behind then Thana stood there and pigy backed blake

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina got up and wraped her arms around als neck while blake put a hand on his shoulder and Annabel wraped her arms around als waist from behind then Thana stood there and pigy backed blake

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Hold on tight!" He said as his feet began to leave the ground as his wings flapped

Daniel reaver]Aeos new what she meant and hugged her tightly from behind "sorry" he said as he nuzzled her neck a little [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Hina held onto al tightly along with blake and Annabel as he took off of the grounf
Al reached the sky and spoke "Here we go!" He said as he began to soar through the sky

Thana smiled as Blake let go and the coat that hung down on the armor detached and spread out into wings as he held onto Thana and flew next to al

Saddien nibbled on a peice of salmon and looked at him "Nothing to be sorry for im happy!" she smiled warmly and kept walking "now something you wanna do." she looked around at the dock and then the ocean and squealed

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as Blake let go and the coat that hung down on the armor detached and spread out into wings as he held onto Thana and flew next to al

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "You guys gotta admit this rocks!" He said as he twisted while flying

Dakota frowned at him, the way he talked about the girl, the look on his face even was enough, he really loved that girl, "I'm sorry for your loss" she gave him an apologetic look. She poked at her food with her fork. She began to wonder, did he actually want this date? Or was it just him trying to fill a space he was grieving the emptiness of. She decided to tuck the thought away for now and try and have a good time.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina yelled in fear as she clung to al tightly while annabel giggled happily as he spun while blake just flew smoothly with thana

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Don't worry even if you fell we all know I would catch you after all I am......The Man Faster Than Light" He said with a smirk as he continued flying

Nonalaka said:
Dakota frowned at him, the way he talked about the girl, the look on his face even was enough, he really loved that girl, "I'm sorry for your loss" she gave him an apologetic look. She poked at her food with her fork. She began to wonder, did he actually want this date? Or was it just him trying to fill a space he was grieving the emptiness of. She decided to tuck the thought away for now and try and have a good time.
@Nonalaka

(I love your response, nonalaka.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina held toghter to al "I'd rather have my hisband save me than the man faster than light" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I guess so well good thing that I am your Husband" He said as he began to fly faster

Hina nuzzled ALS neck in fear as he spead up while Annabel yelled in happiness as she wraped her legs around al and sat up with her hands in the air on his back while Blake speed up too

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nuzzled ALS neck in fear as he spead up while Annabel yelled in happiness as she wraped her legs around al and sat up with her hands in the air on his back while Blake speed up too

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked as he looked at Blake "Hey up for a race with The Man Faster Than Light?" He said with a smirk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake sighed "what is up with you and that stupid name" blake called back as he flew with Thana while she giggled happily

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I'm not sure but it just matches me after all I am faster than light so I just kinda named myself that"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back