• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Aeos stared at her then nodded ecited lay as he nuzzled her neck happily "I can't wait" he said childishly before he licked her cheek then smiled more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Shira smiled then slid her lips up to yukis cheek and kissed her again before smilin at her "this is the best" she said softly to her with a loving smile
*Yuki then kisses Shira and pulled away trying to not kiss for too long since they were in public and smiles at her*

Daniel reaver]Aeos nodded happily to her with a smile "ok" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Hina blushed Crimson as every one looked over at al "whAt arenyou saying al" Thana said with a mischievous grin as Hina blushed more
Al blushed "Please tell me I didn't say that" He said with a look of terror

Shira kissed yuki back then happily smiled back at yuki as she lovingly squeezed her hand a little tighter and giggled happily

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira kissed yuki back then happily smiled back at yuki as she lovingly squeezed her hand a little tighter and giggled happily
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al's face turned into pure terror as he thought "Wh-Why did I say that out loud!?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira kissed yuki back then happily smiled back at yuki as she lovingly squeezed her hand a little tighter and giggled happily
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''hey, dont mind me asking but, when you wanna go back to school?''

*Yuki asked as she looked at Shira smiling a bit*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake and annbel lauphed more as Thana started to giggle at al as Hina sat down embarased out of her mind trying to hide her face

[/QUOTE]
Al ran to the top of the School Building at the speed of light and curled up into a ball at the edge "Why would I say that!?"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki "well I do why" she asked her with a smil [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos smiled happily then blushed and nuzzled her neck as he hugged her back childishly

@Heartbreakvibes
''just curious''

*Yuki said as she kisses Shira's forehead*

Blake and Annabel lauphed more before walking over to Hina to see if she was alright "hey Hina you ok" annabel asked as she kneeled down in front of Hina as she nodded with a smile on her face "y-yeah...... He said he wanted one" she said quietly and happily as she thought about it

Shira smiled and closed her eyes as yuki kissed her fire head while she slowly reached to also hold both of yukis hands

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake and Annabel lauphed more before walking over to Hina to see if she was alright "hey Hina you ok" annabel asked as she kneeled down in front of Hina as she nodded with a smile on her face "y-yeah...... He said he wanted one" she said quietly and happily as she thought about it

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up slowly and looked down at them all and spoke to himself "I-I mean it's not a bad thought but...." He said to himself

Annabel smiled more along with blake "what do you want one" they asked her before she nodded slightly "well then at least wait a year ok Hina" Thana said as she walked up to her and Hina smiled up at Thana happily and nodded

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled more along with blake "what do you want one" they asked her before she nodded slightly "well then at least wait a year ok Hina" Thana said as she walked up to her and Hina smiled up at Thana happily and nodded

[/QUOTE]
Al grew his wings out again and flew down to them "S-Sorry for saying that guys...."

Shira smiled and nodded to yuki before smiling and kissing her one more time then looking for a nice spot on the beach to sit down

@Himeragi Seiker

Annabel looked over at al and smiled at him "it's fine" she said before geting up and walking over to him "besides I think a sertin some one wants to also have one" annabel wispered into als ear as she passed him

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and nodded to yuki before smiling and kissing her one more time then looking for a nice spot on the beach to sit down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Annabel looked over at al and smiled at him "it's fine" she said before geting up and walking over to him "besides I think a sertin some one wants to also have one" annabel wispered into als ear as she passed him
*Yuki then stops walking and sets a towel on the ground and setting up an umbrella*

''we can sit here, if you want''

Shira smiled at yuki then walked over and slowly sat down before grabing yuki and pulling her down so that she could be close to her "it's nice here" she wispered as she held onto yukis waist and leaned her head on yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki then walked over and slowly sat down before grabing yuki and pulling her down so that she could be close to her "it's nice here" she wispered as she held onto yukis waist and leaned her head on yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yeah...''

Shira smiled as she layed her head on yuki and looked out at the ocean with a smile not wanting to get up again or leave yuki before she sliped into a nap as she held onto yukis shoulder and held her close

@Himeragi Seiker

Lumina said:
Violetta stopped, a finger to her mouth in thought. She then grinned, pointing at Ansom excitedly.
"I've never been to IHOP!"

Violetta clapped her hands together, a huge smile on her face.
"IHOP?" Ansom tilted his head. "The pancake place?" He shrugged and set his weapons down on the table. "We can go if you like." He nodded. "Do you want to?" He asked with a slight smile.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she layed her head on yuki and looked out at the ocean with a smile not wanting to get up again or leave yuki before she sliped into a nap as she held onto yukis shoulder and held her close [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then notices Shira falling into a nap as she smiles a bit. She then lays Shira's head on her lap making a lap-pillow for her*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back