• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira slept soundly with her arms around yukis waist as she slept [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"Smell what" he asked as he followed her curiously wondering what she was so excited about

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina still sat there blushing as Blake and Annabel shrugged "I don't care" annabel said softly as Blake nodded in agreement
*Yuki then pets Shira's head. She then looked out at the ocean*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well then it's stupid if you named your self that" Blake said as him and thans dissapered and raeappered infront of al facing them

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Are you trying to start a fight again Blake?" He said with a glare

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "beach!!" She yelled out before annabel blushed at the thought of Thana in a baking then yelled out in agreement

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "All right let's go!" He said as they flew to the Beach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled as they launched twoard the beach

[/QUOTE]
Al landed at The Beach and his wings grew back in to his back "Well here we are!"

Blake landed next to him and set Thana down before his armor dissapered As annabel jumped off of als back happily and blushed as she looked at a group of girls in bikinis then smiled as Hina still cling to al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake landed next to him and set Thana down. As annabel jumped off of als back happily and blushed as she looked at a group of girls in bikinis then smiled as Hina still cling to al

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Well I gotta go change soooo" He said as he began to walk away

Hina stood there and waited for him to return as Thana and Blake both appered in swimming clothes and Annabel stood there lookin around at all the girls happily

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki looked around a bit. She then saw a man walk up to her*

Man: ''hello...wanna spend some time with me?''

''no sorry, i already have someone really''

*Yuki said with a smile looking at the man but the man persists*

''ah cmon, hang out with me will ya?''

*Yuki's smile then faded away*

''i already said no...''

''Do you have to make it so hard?!''

''hey! im not interested in you, please go somewhere else!''

*The man then used a demonic spell which caught everyone's attention transforming his body into one of a demon's. Yuki then wakes up Shira, sets her down gently and stood up summoning 2 knives which came from no where and floats around Yuki. Yuki then says in a cold tone*

''i dont wanna be too violent...please leave the area before you get severely hurt...''

''tch...you wont hurt me for i am way too strong for 2 small knives...''

''we'll see to that then...''

"H-He-" Leon tried to say, thinking they had kissed enough, but Ella had continued, pressing even more into him. With her completely straddling his body, he couldn't stop her, so he continued to kiss.

@Ella Paras

Rosario_vampire_ii_40_page_25_by_tyron91-d3ivroc.jpg
[/URL]
Tyler's dragon was sleeping nearby. He slammed into the man hard. "You woke me from a good nap!" He roared.

Annabel punched him in the shoulder "don't be a pervert it's only ok for me because I'm sexy too" she said as her clothes changed to a bikini and she did a pose that got a lot of guys attention and some girls too @Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](There kinda in a realm that only demons and Angels can enter @TheRebelliousDragon)

[/QUOTE]
(Frig, well never minddddd xD failing so hard right now LAWL)

Daniel reaver]Annabel punched him in the shoulder "don't be a pervert it's only ok for me because I'm sexy too" she said as her clothes changed to a bikini and she did a pose that got a lot of guys attention and some girls too [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Al sighed "You guys are idiots ya know that?" He said before stretching

"Pfft. What makes you think I can't do that, too?" He said, flipping his hair. His abs began to sparkle, as many "Ooohs' and 'ahhhs' emanated from the gathering crowd.

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back