• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Nice to meet you Heather. I'm Tyler... But everyone calls me "kid"..." He frowned. "They also say I'm weak..."
Heather looked at him in confusion "you dont look weak at all! In fact...almost as strong as me maybe" she smiled and picked up her bag "would you mind giving me a tour of the school tyler??"

Annabel blushed more before quickly pulling her face from his and standing up "sh-Shut up" she said before she looked down at him then blushed more before she walked out from the circle and started down the beach

@Kalin Scarlet

Madoka kissed Moriko again softly, then purred. "I love you, Moriko~" he said, his tail, rubbing against her in a very personal spot.

@Nonalaka

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather looked at him in confusion "you dont look weak at all! In fact...almost as strong as me maybe" she smiled and picked up her bag "would you mind giving me a tour of the school tyler??"
"Eh sure. I don't think you want a aerial view, so I'll just give you the ground view." He said. "Whats you dorm number?" He asked.

Luce watched Annabel walk away. "You know, if you want a good view, you should look in the mirror sometime!" he called after her, still smirking.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Aeos nodded then quickly kissed her lips then grabed her hand and pulled her to the beach happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Hina smiled warmly and nuzzled al happily to have some more memories back
Al laughed "Man this is nice" He said as he patted her head

"I love you too Mad-" Morikos eyes widened as she let a out a squeak her face went a hundred different shades of red.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Eh sure. I don't think you want a aerial view, so I'll just give you the ground view." He said. "Whats you dorm number?" He asked.
Heather looked down pressing her finger on her bottom lip "my dorm number...its.." she pouted a bit and sighed "I-I forgot...." She blushed a bit and laughed "Iv got my head in the clouds !..iv got the info in my bag." she pulled out a paper and the dorm number red D12 she looked at it funny "What the heck is D12???'

"Well, I'm sure the score is 3-2 in my favor after that last statement..." Luce said, lying on his back. "Still...Im glad I'm never going to forget that view." he said, looking up at the sky as he thought to himself.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and nodded before she sat down on a blanket and gestured for al to also as Thana and Blake screwed around in the water

[/QUOTE]
Al layed next to her as he spoke "I truly love you Hina"

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather looked down pressing her finger on her bottom lip "my dorm number...its.." she pouted a bit and sighed "I-I forgot...." She blushed a bit and laughed "Iv got my head in the clouds !..iv got the info in my bag." she pulled out a paper and the dorm number red D12 she looked at it funny "What the heck is D12???'
Tyler chuckled. "Your cute when you blush..." He smiled. "That's you dorm number." He said.

"Wha-what's wrong?" Madoka said, leaning closer. This only made it easier for his tail to brush against her, however.

@Nonalaka

Tyler chuckled. "Your cute when you blush..." He smiled. "That's you dorm number." He said.
Heather bit her nail; and sighed "i believe so!" she smiled at him and flicked his nose playfully "Thanks for the comment! so where is 'D12'??"

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather bit her nail; and sighed "i believe so!" she smiled at him and flicked his nose playfully "Thanks for the comment! so where is 'D12'??"
Tyler took her hand and winked. "Hold on tight!" He said, dashing towards the dorms at extreme speed.

Moriko let out another squeak and was now covering her face, which by now was probably feeling like it could burn anyone who touched it, "T-tail" was about all she could manage to blurt out in her embarrassed state.

@Kalin Scarlet

Tyler took her hand and winked. "Hold on tight!" He said, dashing towards the dorms at extreme speed.
Heather held onto her bag tight blushing deeply and screamed "Ya know heads up are nice once and awhile!!"

Madoka looked down, and blushed when he realized what his tail was doing. "O-oh... Sorry..." he said, sliding his tail back. "When people touch my ears, it...kinda gets out of control..."

@Nonalaka

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather held onto her bag tight blushing deeply and screamed "Ya know heads up are nice once and awhile!!"
Tyler stopped in front of door in about 30 seconds. He blushed. "Oops... I guess I can go a little TOO fast." Tyler said sheepishly. "

He pointed at a door. "Anyway, this is your dorm..." He said, pointing at what read D12.

Heather smoothed her hair blushed and opened the door stepping in "hmm..its ok..do we have roommates??"

she sat on a bed and pulled out a package or meat she found and unwrapped it

Tyler stopped in front of door in about 30 seconds. He blushed. "Oops... I guess I can go a little TOO fast." Tyler said sheepishly. "
He pointed at a door. "Anyway, this is your dorm..." He said, pointing at what read D12.

Amara appeared back in the school grounds, looking a bit disgruntled "silly higher ups" she muttered under her breath, she had gotten summoned away mid-battle. "You're the goddess of love, just stand around and look pretty, no fighting for you" she scoffed, repeating their comments in a moking voice. She she sat down on the bench.

Annabel had walked until she was out of sight then sat down in the water and brought her knees to her chest "what's going on" she said to her self as she sat there with her knees to her chest thinking about lace "why am I thinking about him" she asked her self as she held her hands in her head

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina smiled and layed her head close to als "I love you too" she wispered before she kissed his cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back