• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina smiled as she kissed his chest before slowly sliding out to let him sleep and siting up then bringing a hand to her stomach 'does he really want one' she thought as she sat therd

Slaxt said:
Sora looks down at the bench he is sitting on. "Can benches fly?..." He gets up and faces the bench, tilting his head to the side. "Should we test that theory out?..."
(Sora is open to interact with.)
(I have Tyler's tiny falcon, Eddie open to interact with...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled as she kissed his chest before slowly sliding out to let him sleep and siting up then bringing a hand to her stomach 'does he really want one' she thought as she sat therd

[/QUOTE]
Al slept soundly as he mumbled in his sleep "It would b-be nice......"

Heather grinned and crossed her heart 3 times and layed on her belly eating some of the raw rabbit meat from the package and blushed "s-sorry i havnt eaten in a few hours.." she whipped her mouth and wrapped the rest up "this place seems real vacant i cant really get over it."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shrugged. "I don't really remember anything about being human." He said. "But I have one memory that I treasured... It was one with my dead mother... I haven't told anyone, so don't tell anyone." He said blushing a little. Nobody really took a interest in Tyler.

Annabel blushed more then shook her head "I-i don't h-have to if I dont w-want to " she said nervosuly as she crossed her arms and stil faced away from him blushing more not nowing he was getting closer to her

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina blushed slightly then smiled 'if he wants one then I will try once a year is up' she thought as she looked out over the beach

(I have Tyler's tiny falcon, Eddie open to interact with...)
(Sure! Just come meet Sora/Slaxt~)

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more then shook her head "I-i don't h-have to if I dont w-want to " she said nervosuly as she crossed her arms and stil faced away from him blushing more not nowing he was getting closer to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Hina blushed slightly then smiled 'if he wants one then I will try once a year is up' she thought as she looked out over the beach
Al rolled over in his sleep as he got closer to Hina and groaned a little in his sleep

"What do you mean? I'm trying to figure out what's up with you. I talk to you for a few minutes, and all of a sudden, you're acting nervous, you're blushing...Now, do you have an interest in me or not? Turn around and answer me!?" he said, gripping her shoulder.

@Daniel reaver

Heartbreakvibes said:
Heather grinned and crossed her heart 3 times and layed on her belly eating some of the raw rabbit meat from the package and blushed "s-sorry i havnt eaten in a few hours.." she whipped her mouth and wrapped the rest up "this place seems real vacant i cant really get over it."
Tyler laughed. "Your really something!" He chuckled. "Alright, here's the story...":

Tyler was crying near a cliff. The sun was setting. "Mooooooom! The sun is disappearing!" He squeals. His mother came over and grabbed the Tyler's hand. "Don't worry... It will come back tomorrow." She cooed into his ear. Tyler continued to cry. His mother then began to sing a song. "Funny face... I love you... Funny face... I need you... My whole world's wrapped up... In you..." She sang softly to him. When Tyler heard the words, he got up and smiles. "I'm sorry for leaving, you miss me?" He asks his mom, giving her a big hug.

"
Yeah... Good times." Tyler finished.

Aeolus floated under her with a smile "a ways" he said with a childish grin as he held onto her back to keep her from falling off of him as he floated there as a float for her but didn't try to keep her out of the water

@Heartbreakvibes

Annabel blushed and when he grabed her shoulder she instinctively turned around and tackled him and layed there on him as she blushed more with her arms around his neck

@Kalin Scarlet

Rayischo went around in the city and looks at all these Shops. I haven't got much money and the shops looks expensive. He walked around and thinked about it...

shortyshot8 said:
Al rolled over in his sleep as he got closer to Hina and groaned a little in his sleep
Hina smiled and brushed a hand through his hair as she layed down and sligjtly pulled als head to her chest while still rubing her fingers through his hair

Eddie bobbed his head as he approached Sora. "Hello there!" He chirped, fluttering onto his shoulder.
Sora looked at Eddie smiling. "Hey... Do you mind getting off my shoulder." He chuckles "I'm trying to test something."

Nonalaka said:
She looked at the tickets, then back at him, smiling a little "What were you going to do with those if I had decided on something else?" As she took a small sip of wine "Ballroom dancing?, you know, for someone who lived somewhere rather remote, you're very cultured, its quite impressive" she stated, smiling over at him.
@Nonalaka

Slaxt said:
Sora looked at Eddie smiling. "Hey... Do you mind getting off my shoulder." He chuckles "I'm trying to test something."
Eddie hoped onto the sidewalk. "What are you trying to test?" He warbled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and brushed a hand through his hair as she layed down and sligjtly pulled als head to her chest while still rubing her fingers through his hair

[/QUOTE]
Al slept quietly as he smiled a little

Heather sat up in tears and hugged him tight "th-thats beautiful and sad.." my family was hunted and killed when i was young im not really sure i miss them that much though.." she nuzzled his hair and rocked him humming and rested her head in his hair "im sorry about that"

Eddie bobbed his head as he approached Sora. "Hello there!" He chirped, fluttering onto his shoulder.

Luce blushed, but continued to stare up at her. "Unless you have something to say, or something to do, I think you need to get up." he said softly.

@Daniel reaver

Eddie hoped onto the sidewalk. "What are you trying to test?" He warbled.
Sora looks down at Eddie smiling. "Well I'm trying to test to see if I can break the sound barrier with this bench." He chuckles while observing the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back