• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira nodded then wraped her arms around yukis waist and nuzzled her neck "yeah" she said softly before she kissed yukis cheek [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then kisses Shira's forehead and looks at her with a warm smile*

''good...''

"Alright, then. I never could say no to a woman..." he said, smiling as he turned back around. "Is there anything you wanted to do, or will sitting on the sand work for you? Perhaps I could give you a massage?" he said.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there dreaming good dreams as she slightly ran a hand through his hair as she slept

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as he tried to pull away but could not

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled "are you ok" she asked worriedly as she started to inspect yuki for wounds [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''im fine, he didnt even attack me''

*Yuki said as she pets Shira's head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then kisses Shira's forehead and looks at her with a warm smile*
''good...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler infused with his dragon. Tyler fell like pebble from the last attack. "I realllllllyyyy should of thought about what I was doing..." He said, gasping for air.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just held onto al tighter then slid his body inbetween her legs as she layed there sleeping trying to hold him closer

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as he spoke outloud "Th-This is too much"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed "Wh-whatever you want" she said nervousky as she looked away from him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

Hina slightly stired then woke up a little and looked down at al and smiled "hi love" she said tiredlt as she ran her fingeres through the back of his hairs while curling up closer and still holding him to her chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slightly stired then woke up a little and looked down at al and smiled "hi love" she said tiredlt as she ran her fingeres through the back of his hairs while curling up closer and still holding him to her chest

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at her while still blushing "H-Hi Hina why am I?" He said as he looked at her chest

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha...hey, il be right back okay?''
*Yuki then gets up to check on the boy and went over to Tyler*

''honestly, you should mind your business sometimes yknow?''

*Yuki said as she looked at him smiling a bit*

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiles back a bit. "I guess I don't know when to quit, or where I'm going... All I know is that I'm going somewhere..." He said, still gasping for air. "SHOULD have stayed at home..."

Aeos appered next to her and kissed her cheek "so that doesn't matter" he said softly with a smile

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina looked down then smiled and held him a little closer with a tired giggle

Annabel crossed her arms "any thing besides that" she said as she blushed more

@Kalin Scarlet

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiles back a bit. "I guess I don't know when to quit, or where I'm going... All I know is that I'm going somewhere..." He said, still gasping for air. "SHOULD have stayed at home..."
''yeah...well welcome to Aion...cuz i assume your not from here and you came from the other world''

*Yuki then dragged Tyler and placed him under the umbrella's shade as Yuki then sat next to Shira again*

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Aeos appered next to her and kissed her cheek "so that doesn't matter" he said softly with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Hina looked down then smiled and held him a little closer with a tired giggle

Annabel crossed her arms "any thing besides that" she said as she blushed more

@Kalin Scarlet
Al blushed even more "Why-Why are you?" He said while clearly nervous (BRB)

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''yeah...well welcome to Aion...cuz i assume your not from here and you came from the other world''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki then dragged Tyler and placed him under the umbrella's shade as Yuki then sat next to Shira again*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Tyler started to recover, his dragon landing beside him. "My dragon sensed a disturbance... So it came running." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back