• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira smiled again then then looked at yuki while still leaning her head on yukis shoulder then kissed her cheek "looks like a lowly succubus is with a beautiful all mighty time administartor" shira said with a giggle as she nuzzled yukis neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i dont consider you lowly though haha...to me, your more unique than the others''

*Yuki then wraps her tail around Shira's*

Tyler walked into the café extremely tired. He could use a load off. (Tyler is now avalalibe for interaction.)

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and nuzzled yukis neck "that's what I want" she said softly as her tail wraped around back in a playful way as her wings spread from her back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so...what do you wanna do after this?''

*Yuki's Energy Crown then appeared*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki while running her stomach softly "maybe go do some shopping or.... What do you want to do" she asked yuki slightly siting her head up off of her shoulder to look around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...i guess we can go shopping...i need to buy some underwear considering now that im a female and not a male. and probably some clothes as well. so maybe we can go shopping later''

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded then kissed yukis cheek again "I love you" she said softly into her ear before leaning her head back down onto yukis shoulder and looking out over the ocean [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i love you too...hey, do you like the ocean?''

Tyler took a long sip of coffee. His dragon had gone home, saying it needed rest too. Tyler was so bored. He didn't even mind if Sena walked in, at least he would have someone to talk to.

Shira smiled and looked at it "well I've never been to it until now but it's always seemed so peace fuk like youd see in the movies when the two lovers would go live some where that was beautiful if was usually a beach on some pretty tropical island or some where in the mountains tucked away so they could be together happily" Shira said as she smiled more

@Himeragi Seiker

Heartbreakvibes said:
saddien looked at him with a sad look "o-oh i-im sorry...il make you some pudding if you want?..." she sighed looking down
@Daniel reaver
Aeos shook his head then kissed her cheek deeply "no it's fine it th have to promise that when I can grabe things again I'm allowed to buy you some thing no objections" he said childishly to her

@Heartbreakvibes

Heather walked down the sidewalk of the new little town she moved to and thought how odd it was yet in a good way "its all so close...hm" her stomach growled and she ached a bit and went through here bag looking for another package of meat "Man i only packed 2 this morning..." she saw a cafe not to far and ran for it "c-coffee and quick!!"

Saddien blushed a bit with a grin "alright!....hey i was thinking something dumb.." she looked down and pondered it "what if we got you a new body of some some sort or something??

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and looked at it "well I've never been to it until now but it's always seemed so peace fuk like youd see in the movies when the two lovers would go live some where that was beautiful if was usually a beach on some pretty tropical island or some where in the mountains tucked away so they could be together happily" Shira said as she smiled more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos shook his head then kissed her cheek deeply "no it's fine it th have to promise that when I can grabe things again I'm allowed to buy you some thing no objections" he said childishly to her

@Heartbreakvibes
''yeah...i like the ocean too...but thing is.......i cant swim''

*Yuki then started to blush with having a warm smile*

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily "well then maybe I'll teache you once we have the baby" she said softly to yuki before she kissed her neck happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''haha..okay''

*Yuki then blushed a little more as Shira kissed her neck*

"Well... Everyone is doing their own thing now..." Tyler muttered as he entered his dorm and sat down with his guitar. "Might as well do my own." He said, strumming the strings up and down.

saddien blushed a bit "i did research and it is possible but the thing is we need you body..." she looked down and sat silent

Heather ran into the cafe and ordered a large mocha and walked out like she didnt just go crazy and smiled as she sipped on it a bit "this place is nice indeed..." she wandered around a bit more

Tyler finished practicing guitar. He was stillllll bored. "Geez... Nobody is around." Tyler, yawning. "I guess I should work on homework." He said, going to courtyard.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler finished practicing guitar. He was stillllll bored. "Geez... Nobody is around." Tyler, yawning. "I guess I should work on homework." He said, going to the courtyard.

( have my second character free) @TheRebelliousDragon

Saddien held her hand as they walked "mhm! and then some other things and well you return to your body!" she thought for a sec "its a 3 day process"

@Daniel reaver

Aeos stared at her then nodded ecited lay as he nuzzled her neck happily "I can't wait" he said childishly before he licked her cheek then smiled more

@Heartbreakvibes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..okay''
*Yuki then blushed a little more as Shira kissed her neck*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled then slid her lips up to yukis cheek and kissed her again before smilin at her "this is the best" she said softly to her with a loving smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back