• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saddien kisses his lips and gets up "Okie dokie lets go!" she smiles and ties her hair in a pony tail 'water...god...' she thought to herself and blushed a bit

saddien blushed deeply and backed up alittle "h-hey im scared myself its alot of water...and waves...and some fish are scary..." she tilted her head and then hugged him tight "you ok?"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "because your half dragon king" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "You guys are bad at jokes I'm just a normal Mortal" He lied he knew the truth he just didn't want to believe it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed"your half dragon king" Thana said again as Blake nodded and Hina nuzzled als neck

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he put his hand to his ear that had a few scales "Man they told me but I never listened....." He said silently

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina kissed als neck livingly as every one smiled at each other happy for the reunion

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at his Black Ring and spoke to himself "Maybe it wouldn't be bad if we had one...." He said loud enough for everyone to hear on accident

Aeos nodded happily to her with a smile "ok" he said softly to her

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina blushed Crimson as every one looked over at al "whAt arenyou saying al" Thana said with a mischievous grin as Hina blushed more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled up at yuki "thank you" she said softly before she started to eat slowly with a warm smile
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''no problem. so what do you wanna do while we're at vacation?''

*Yuki asked while smiling*

PixelScoreMC said:
Miz grinned, giggling. "Natsumi, don't try to fake with me~!" He tickled her sides lightly, "Stop frowning! It makes me sad!"
*Natsumi then started to giggle a bit and scream a little bit as she was tickled*

''H-Hey! s-stop it! hahaha, i-im really sensitive there...! kahaha!!''

Daniel reaver]Aeos blushed a little more and stands up with her then smiles "ok" he said before hugging her back again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Shira smiled more at yuki "can we go walk on the beach later" she asked as she took another bite of food

@Himeragi Seiker
''sure, been a long time since i visited a beach''

*Yuki almost forgot their still in Aion, their only in the hotel at Beacon, another capitol of Aion which was good for them cause there is beach nearby*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back