• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luce landed a ways away from the wreck that was the courtyard, placing Thana down gently."There you go. All safe and such..."

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana hoped out of his arms and nodded "the k you" she said softly to him

Hina nuzzled al more still filled with fear as she did

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed before looking back down at his hands "You hate me now huh?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nuzzled him more then looked up at him and kissed him deeply finding comfort in the kiss

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed before kissing her back "So where is Thana?" He said as he thought about his Mark

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She went to kill some guy I think" Hina said before she kissed al again and wroaed her arms around his neck

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "She tends to do that" He said jokingly as he placed his hand over her Mark "Shall we go visit?"

Heartbreakvibes said:
Saddien looked at him funny and smiled "cats dont really like water really..but thats a buzz kill il try." she thought about it a second time and her eyes widened
@Daniel reaver
Aeos smiled up at her childishly "it's ok" he said softly as he sat up and nuzzled her cheek happily

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina nodded as they appeared near Thana annabel blake and some other boy as she stood up and smiled at them "hi guys" she said to them

@Kalin Scarlet

"I kinda got...killed. My CE armor heals me, though. I'll just have trouble breathing for a while..." he said, looking nervously. "I know it sounds stupid now, but don't worry."

@Ella Paras

(Hey everyone, I'm headed out for a bit. If I stop responding, that's the reason. I'll pick up on all of my rps later)

Daniel reaver]"I love you" Atrio said as he kissed the back of her head again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Blake smiled as the armor disapered leaving regualr clothes as he still held onto ts girl "you ok" he asked her softly

@Ella Paras
"i love you too" she said and smiled.

Atrio smiled and rubbed ruthys stomach slighlty as he lay there then kissed her shoulder happily "so what do you want to do today" he asked before kissing her shoulder again

@Sweetone

she pokes back @Ella Paras

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saddien giggles and notices the bus drivers eyeing her she blushes depply looking down "i wish others could see you.."

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled up at her childishly "it's ok" he said softly as he sat up and nuzzled her cheek happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Hina nodded as they appeared near Thana annabel blake and some other boy as she stood up and smiled at them "hi guys" she said to them

@Kalin Scarlet
Al smiled "Hey there Thana" He said with a grin

She shook her head and tries to carry him even if she's a shorty. She went to a nearest bench and places him down there. Not knowing to do so she slightly paniced

"H-How do I? "

She asked and looks at him, begining to sweat a lot and stares at him

@Kalin Scarlet

Aeos smiled "I'm sorry but I can at least get him to leave us alone" he said as he floated up to the driver and phase through the chair and ran his hand down the drivers back giving him a chill and making him look away from her before Aeos appeared back at her side and nuzzled her cheek again

@Heartbreakvibes

"So this is the girl mr. Noname crashed for..." He said, looking around at everyone. "This is your family, huh? A strange gathering you got yourself...."

@Daniel reaver

"Seriously, just calm down..." he said, watching her panic. He didn't really know what he could do, until an idea popped into his head.

"I...I need you to...kiss me." He said, looking away as he started to blush.

@Ella Paras

Thana giggled "well not all of them" she said as she stood up and looked at them with a smile "your family too so stop rejecting us" she said to him as Blake and Annabel nodded while Hina pushed into als chest comfortingly

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back