• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where Tyler grabbed her hand, began turning to metal. Her eyes closes, her head resting aginst Kili.

(Wherever her hand touches starts turning to metal, if you keep it up you'll turn completely to metal xD )

@TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:
Where Tyler grabbed her hand, began turning to metal. Her eyes closes, her head resting aginst Kili.
(Wherever her hand touches starts turning to metal, if you keep it up you'll turn completely to metal xD )

@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler sighed. The metal stopped trying to encase him. His own force in his body resisted hers.

"That's you. I think you're about to pass out. Here..." he said, as his hand glowed with energy. He touched it to her cheek, and some of his energy flowed into her.

@Lumina

saddien laughed a bit petting his head and sighed resting her head on the glass "im not the best swimmer just wanted you to know.."

Elyse just rests against Kili sleeping. the two boys powers made the effect of the power exhaustion less apparent, so she was able to sleep a little better.

@TheRebelliousDragon @Kalin Scarlet

Daniel reaver]"I'll help you then" he said with a warm smile as he layed there on her lap [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

(Hina is still with al)
(Ok thanks) Al sighed and patted Hina on the head "I'm so sorry" He said with a emotionless face

"Well, looks like its back to the dorms for you..." Kili said, walking off with Elyse. "Really, I appreciated the help, kid..."

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Lumina

Leon looked over at her, sighing in relief. "Glad to see I didn't send you to your death..." He said, walking over to her as she leapt out of an armored mans....well, arms.

@Ella Paras

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back