• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "well not all of them" she said as she stood up and looked at them with a smile "your family too so stop rejecting us" she said to him as Blake and Annabel nodded while Hina pushed into als chest comfortingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Al sighed "So Thana I guess you know that me and Hina are...." He said nervously

saddien covered her mouth trying not to laugh and quickly kisses his cheek when he reappears next to her "hm..bravo!" they make it to there stop and saddien grabs her things getting off and pointed down the street "Just a 6minute walk!"

@Daniel reaver

"Well no duh every one does" she said with a giggle as Blake walked over to the other boy "show us yours" he said to the boy

@Kalin Scarlet

Aeos nodded to her with a smile and a little blush from her kissing his cheek "ok" he said as he appered on her back again nuzzling her neck

@Heartbreakvibes

Daniel reaver]"Well no duh every one does" she said with a giggle as Blake walked over to the other boy "show us yours" he said to the boy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Al sighed "Now does someone wanna explain what's going on?"

Ella stopped panicking.nBlinking her eyes and stares at him.

"What? Kiss you? Would that heal you?"

She asked curiously as she eyes him, a small blush was visible on her cheeks

@Kalin Scarlet

Luce lifted his arm, the armor glowing with a dark light as his mark shined through it. "What does this thing even represent? I don't get it..."

@Daniel reaver

Thana soghed as a soul appeared in. Her hands "oh just a little fun" she said softly as the spuls dissapered again

-------------------

Annabel smiled at al and Hina 'in glad for them....... But I still wanted Hina" annabel thought as she smiled at them

------______-----

Hina nuzzled als chest as her memories started to return to her

----------------------

"Your mark represents the honor that the living have for the dead, the love and respect the dead get from the living" Blake said to the boy

@Kalin Scarlet

@Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana soghed as a soul appeared in. Her hands "oh just a little fun" she said softly as the spuls dissapered again
-------------------

Annabel smiled at al and Hina 'in glad for them....... But I still wanted Hina" annabel thought as she smiled at them

------______-----

Hina nuzzled als chest as her memories started to return to her

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Not cool Annabel she's mine" He said jokingly before looking back at Thana "Come on if you are going to kill him get it over with"

Annable blushed hard "h-how did you hear my thoughts" she said as a rapier tip appeared on als neck with annabel standing there holding it while Hina giggled and let go of al then smiled at both of then

Ella nodded her head at him. I mean What could possibly go wrong? It's a kiss that could heal him. So she stepped closer to the other, placing a hand on his shoulder and places her lips on top oh his, closing her eyes

@Kalin Scarlet

Heartbreakvibes said:
Saddien ran the whole way there unable to hold her excitement and stopped at the sight of a huge ocean and gasp "millions of fish could live in that....."
@Daniel reaver
Aeos flew next to her the hole way then gasped with excitement when he saw the ocean as his clothes changed to swim trunks then he happily hugged her nuzzling her neck

@Heartbreakvibes

Leons blush grew, and he closed his eyes, leaning into the kiss himself. He hoped she wouldn't be upset when they finished, and he was still injured.

@Ella Paras

"Thana, really. What is it with this mark? I'm guessing everyone has a different one, but what do they each mean?"

@Daniel reaver

Thana sighed "did you not listen to blake at all. Your mark stands for the honored dead the dead that the living love and cherish, annabels mark stands for the sacrifice one would give to same some thing they car for deeply, hinas stands for the releif some finds in death, als stands for the love one has for the dead" Thana said as she looked at them all

@shortyshot8 @Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi blushes a bit pretending to be asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Miz grinned, giggling. "Natsumi, don't try to fake with me~!" He tickled her sides lightly, "Stop frowning! It makes me sad!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back