• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( @shortyshot8 Should I make one of my characters return to school ))

"Oh, really? How about you tell me what sparked your interest in women. Cuz you definitely didn't start that way...." He said, stroking her hand with a finger.

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler started blushing. "B-but..." Tyler twiddled his fingers. "I'm not very good with that sort of thing..." Tyler said. "When I tried to flirt with you, you almost killed me." He pointed out.
''again, cuz you flirted at the wrong time...''

*Sena then leaned back until she layed down on Tyler's bed with her hands behind her head*

''maybe i can help you ask her out''

Atrio smiled at ruthy "I don't know why I guess I'm just that way" he said as he started to kiss ruthys neck

@Sweetone

Annabel blushed "w-well I-i grew up only around women so" she said nervousky as she hesitantly moved a little closer to him

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina nodded then kissed his head as she played with hhis hair

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled at ruthy "I don't know why I guess I'm just that way" he said as he started to kiss ruthys neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Annabel blushed "w-well I-i grew up only around women so" she said nervousky as she hesitantly moved a little closer to him

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina nodded then kissed his head as she played with hhis hair
Al blushed as he remained where he was

Shira shurgges and nuzzled yuki "truthfully I've never really liked any thing els except for sexual interaction and cuddling....... But I've only had 6 seduced interactions" Shira said before she lovingly kissed yukis neck

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''again, cuz you flirted at the wrong time...''
*Sena then leaned back until she layed down on Tyler's bed with her hands behind her head*

''maybe i can help you ask her out''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler frowned. Sena was trying to play matchmaker with him. "I don't feel in the mood anyway..." He said getting up, getting out his guitar. "I don't think she likes how fast I go either..." He muttered as he began strumming.

"I see..." He said, glancing at her as she moved closer to him. "So, lets just say, for the sake of saying it, that you did have some obscure interest in me...which you don't. What would it be that you found attractive?" He said, turning away in the hopes it would make her more comfortable in answering.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love you al so much" she said softly as she held onto his head and slightly squeezed him with her knees

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "I love you too Hina" He said as he was being squeezed

Daniel reaver]Shira shurgges and nuzzled yuki "truthfully I've never really liked any thing els except for sexual interaction and cuddling....... But I've only had 6 seduced interactions" Shira said before she lovingly kissed yukis neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki moaned a bit as Shira kissed her neck and she blushes a bit*

''h-hey..my neck is a bit sensitive...a-and we're in public..''

shortyshot8 said:
(Yes yes yes yes yes I'm Daniel Brian now xD )
(( Sure thing. Han shall return. :troll: ))

Han sighed and looked at the guy, "I trust you to tell my friend, Kio to text me when he gets back. I have to check on some stuff." He said checking his phone. "I'll be back in a few." Han had ended up in front of the school in mere seconds, via teleportation. "Now, to see what is going on around here. Maybe, I should find some people. This place looks deserted."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler frowned. Sena was trying to play matchmaker with him. "I don't feel in the mood anyway..." He said getting up, getting out his guitar. "I don't think she likes how fast I go either..." He muttered as he began strumming.
''ah...well...just try and hang out with her''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...well...just try and hang out with her''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smirked. "I bet your glad I'm not flirting with you anymore." He smiled. He started singing the song his mother sang to him when he was sad.

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed and stoped "s-sorry love" she said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina smiled as she went back to sleep with al
Al slowly fell asleep with her before muttering a few words "If so then........"

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed and stoped "s-sorry love" she said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina smiled as she went back to sleep with al
''ah...its fine...''

*Yuki then closed her eyes while smiling a bit*

Tyler stopped for a minute. "I guess I should ask you a question while your here..." He said. "Do you have your eyes on anyone?" He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back