• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and nodded "Thats good love" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and finished making them breakfest.

Hina smiled mischeviously then turned and straddled al "why not" she said again as she stared up at him

Atrio smiled and placed his hands on her hips and kissed her cheek from behind

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled mischeviously then turned and straddled al "why not" she said again as she stared up at him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "It's just not cool to make me think like that ok?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But I like it" she said as she slid her hands up his chest and around his neck

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Wha-What the!?" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and nodded to yuki "if you want love" she said softly to her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''well, we need to feed you also. and even the baby''

*Yuki said with a smile as she pet Shira's head*

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm, yes" she nodded her head before stopping and resting her head in one hand as she looked at him "Go for it~, she's probably super shy, or a tough cookie to crack"
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler's eyes widened. Then he smiled. "I sort of was hoping you would say Sena too..." He said, rubbing his nose and blushing. "I guess I should find out what she likes..." Tyler said.

shortyshot8 said:
(I am so bored! xD )
(If your bored, wanna have a prologue battle with Yin?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's eyes widened. Then he smiled. "I sort of was hoping you would say Sena too..." He said, rubbing his nose and blushing. "I guess I should find out what she likes..." Tyler said.

(If your bored, wanna have a prologue battle with Yin?)
(William could meet him xD )

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more when she felt his toung in her mouth but kept kissing him as she hesitantly slid her arms around his neck and slowly slid her toung into his mouth in return [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

@Kalin Scarlet

"But I do" she wispered to him as she teasingly rubed her lips against his
Luce pulled away, swimming back to the surface, while holding Annabel's hand.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
(William could meet him xD )
(Btw, Yin is at HER, Yang is a HE. Veryyyy confusing.)

Yin appeared in the middle of a forest clearing. "Now to find that little punk..." She muttered.

(Btw, Yin is at HER, Yang is a HE. Veryyyy confusing.)
Yin appeared in the middle of a forest clearing. "Now to find that little punk..." She muttered.
(Ooooooh boy xD ) William sat in the middle of the forest meditating not noticing Yin

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "Wha-What the!?" He said nervously
@Daniel reaver

Annabel swam back wit lace blushing the hole time until they got to shore then she pulled him to the ground and turned him so he was autonomy facing her then climbed onto him and kissed him again

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina giggled then leaned into als chest "I love you baby" she said softly as she nuzzled his chest

Yin walked over to William. "Sir?" The woman asked politely. "Have you seen this man?" She said, revealing a picture of Tyler.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and nuzzled yuki happily "ok love" she said as she giggled happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright, so what do you want for di- ooh maybe we should have some noodle soup. what do you think?''

Amara giggled "I knew you already had made up your mind as soon as you mentioned her name" Amara paused before pulling out her phone "I almost forgot! Say cheese~" She leaned in beside him and quickly snapped a photo. "There! who better to put in the locket than the person who gave it to me and my first friend here!, right?" She said in a singsong voice.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Annabel swam back wit lace blushing the hole time until they got to shore then she pulled him to the ground and turned him so he was autonomy facing her then climbed onto him and kissed him again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Hina giggled then leaned into als chest "I love you baby" she said softly as she nuzzled his chest
Al smiled "I love you too my love" He said with a smiled as he patted her head "The only thing I wonder is if we had a child what kind of parent would I be?"

Yin walked over to William. "Sir?" The woman asked politely. "Have you seen this man?" She said, revealing a picture of Tyler.
William opened his eyes and stood up "Oh him yes I know Tyler why does it matter?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "I knew you already had made up your mind as soon as you mentioned her name" Amara paused before pulling out her phone "I almost forgot! Say cheese~" She leaned in beside him and quickly snapped a photo. "There! who better to put in the locket than the person who gave it to me and my first friend here!, right?" She said in a singsong voice.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler laughed. "Thanks Amara! You always seem to brighten my day!" He said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you too my love" He said with a smiled as he patted her head "The only thing I wonder is if we had a child what kind of parent would I be?"
William opened his eyes and stood up "Oh him yes I know Tyler why does it matter?"
The woman glared. "Tell me where this boy is... Don't make me say it twice..." She said sharply.

The woman glared. "Tell me where this boy is... Don't make me say it twice..." She said sharply.
William laughed "You have strong energy....But not strong enough" He said before sighing "Man people could be a bit more polite if they want information

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed slightly "I-i hope you would be a great father to him or her" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "We all know I would be a awesome father but......Man this is confusing" He said before sighing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back