• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was waiting outside. He didn't know what he was going to say when she came out. There was a slight tint of red on his face.
*Sena then read a book on the edge of the bleachers near the gym entrance as others dueled*

The two dragons burrowed into the ground. They planned to attack from under you!
William fell to his knees as he thought "Damn it I can't let it come out!!" He thought as he knew where the Dragons were

Eventually, Luce lost all sense of himself, and just gave the kiss everything he had, as his hands explored her body, touching everywhere at least once as they remained locked in an embrace.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena then read a book on the edge of the bleachers near the gym entrance as others dueled*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler ran up the bleachers and sat next to Sena. "Hey Sena!" He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know why but I feel the same way" Hina said happily as she kissed als chest slightly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I want to be with you forever and ever" He said with a smile

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and walked up behind her and put her hands on yukis hips "thank you baby... For every thing" she said softly before she kissed her shoulder [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then noticed it was Shira and smiled a bit*

''your welcome babe''

*She turned her head and kisses Shira's forehead and then looks back at the soup still cooking it*

shortyshot8 said:
William fell to his knees as he thought "Damn it I can't let it come out!!" He thought as he knew where the Dragons were
The dragons slammed hard into your chest. Ephasis on HARD.

Annabel was blushing the hole time as she had wraped her arms around his neck and happily kissed him back leting him explore her body and moaning slightly whenever he touched her in certin places

@Kalin Scarlet

Tyler ran up the bleachers and sat next to Sena. "Hey Sena!" He said.
*Sena then looks at Tyler and then smiles a bit*

''oh, hey..whats up? wait shouldnt you be in class though?''

*Sena said still smiling and closing her book*

Daniel reaver]Annabel was blushing the hole time as she had wraped her arms around his neck and happily kissed him back leting him explore her body and moaning slightly whenever he touched her in certin places [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
i think you guys should use Conversation now xD )))

@Kalin Scarlet

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes turned wide as he coughed up blood "D-Damn it!"
The dragons laughed evily. "Where was all that big talk you had moments ago!?" She said, the dragons fused and she grew larger.

The dragons laughed evily. "Where was all that big talk you had moments ago!?" She said, the dragons fused and she grew larger.
William stood up "Sorry but this ends here" He said as he yelled out in pain as wings sprouted from his back "E-Ever heard of the Dragon Kings of Ice and Fire?"

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up "Sorry but this ends here" He said as he yelled out in pain as wings sprouted from his back "E-Ever heard of the Dragon Kings of Ice and Fire?"
The dragon reared back. "Y-you couldn't be!" She stammered. "It's not possible!" She shouted, paralyzed with fear.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and leaned into yukis back as she cooked and kissed her shoulder again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then finishes cooking and puts the pot on the table. She then shakes her hands cuz of how hot the pot handles were*

''hotsui...well, get what you want'' ^.^

*Yuki then sets down 2 bowls and chop sticks*

The dragon reared back. "Y-you couldn't be!" She stammered. "It's not possible!" She shouted, paralyzed with fear.
William laughed as he spoke "That's right I'm the Ice Dragon King and my brother Al is the Fire Dragon King" He said as the air turned Ice cold

"I couldn't wait... Always in a rush you know?" Tyler explained. "I uh... Wanted to ask you something." He said shyly, blushing a bit.
''sure what is it?''

*Sena was still smiling as if the hot spring really changed her attitude*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded in agreement "I'll always love you" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiles before pulling her in for a long soft kiss

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed as he spoke "That's right I'm the Ice Dragon King and my brother Al is the Fire Dragon King" He said as the air turned Ice cold
She morphed back to normal. "Abort! Abort! Abort!" She screamed into the watch as she began to teleport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back