• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...nah...hm how about we just watch anime at my dorm okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler was fine with that. "I'm down for that." He said. He actually didn't care wether she liked him or not at this point.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was fine with that. "I'm down for that." He said. He actually didn't care wether she liked him or not at this point.
''kay well, come in''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''kay well, come in''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler walked in and sat in front of the tv. "Sorry if I fall asleep... I'm tired, and it's getting late..." He said yawning.

Daniel reaver]Shira layed there dreaming of the future with yuki and the baby before her dreames turned to ansom causing her to start to cry in her sleep [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Apple appeared beside them to see them sleeping. She then noticed Shira crying a bit. She then played some kind of music box which made her dream about Yuki and the Baby and left the room. the music box repeatedly itself throughout the night*

[media]

[/media]

Tyler walked in and sat in front of the tv. "Sorry if I fall asleep... I'm tired, and it's getting late..." He said yawning.
*Sena then got changed into her night dress infront of Tyler not caring if she just exposed her body and underwear to Tyler or not*

Daniel reaver]Blake smiled and sat up then looked over at her with a smile "if thou wishes for my company then I am obliged to give it to her" blake said with a small grin [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16171-ella-paras/ said:
@Ella Paras[/URL]
She nodded happily and smiles and giggles and looks at him

"Yey! Really?"

Shira stoped crying and nuzzled yuki tighter as he dreams went back to yuki and the baby as she put her four head to yukis and slept as her belly grew a little more in the night

@Himeragi Seiker

@Himeragi Seiker

Blake nodded to her with a grin "I shall" blake said to her as he slightly opened his eyes and looked over at her

@Ella Paras

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Apple appeared beside them to see them sleeping. She then noticed Shira crying a bit. She then played some kind of music box which made her dream about Yuki and the Baby and left the room. the music box repeatedly itself throughout the night*
[media]

[/media]

*Sena then got changed into her night dress infront of Tyler not caring if she just exposed her body and underwear to Tyler or not*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler looked over. His nose bled. He frantically covered his nose. Don't even think about! She's just a friend! He said, punching his subconscious into submission. "Eh... What are we watching?" He asks.

Tyler looked over. His nose bled. He frantically covered his nose. Don't even think about! She's just a friend! He said, punching his subconscious into submission. "Eh... What are we watching?" He asks.
''hm...SwordArtOnline''

*Sena said while she untied her hair and flipped it*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm...SwordArtOnline''
*Sena said while she untied her hair and flipped it*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Alright..." He said, already dozing off.

Tyler nodded. "Alright..." He said, already dozing off.
*She then turned on the TV and started the anime. She then sat on Tyler's lap leaning back on him a bit*

Daniel reaver]Shira slowly stirred when yuki kissed her fire head then slowly opened her eyes and smIled turedly at yuki "hi sweetheart" she said quietly To her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''good morning''

*Yuki said with a warm smile*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki then slowly slid over and kissed yuki on the nose "sleep well?" She asked her with another tired smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake smiled and stood up then stuck a hand out for her to take "then shall we" he said to her with a smile

@Ella Paras
*Yuki nods as she kisses Shira's ear lobe*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back