• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
Al followed the dragon and stopped once it reached them and sighed "Can you please tell me what happened?"
The dragon looked at Al. "Man... Hurt... Tyler... Then... Try... Take... Blood... Amara..." He said. He could barely speak English.

Nonalaka said:
She looked up at the dragon, "Thanks buddy" she said smiling up at it.
@TheRebelliousDragon
The dragon nodded. "No... Problem..." It said. "You... Check... Tyler..." He said.

Madoka, slid his hands under the sweater slowly, feeling the soft skin underneath. He slowly trailed his fingers upwards, and then off towards her sides, touching her softly.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as he swam a little faster as he looked back at ruthy slighlty [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled and laid on her back and relaxed as the ocean took her to shore

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as he swam a little faster as he looked back at ruthy slighlty
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

Amara nodded, "of course!" She replied as she quickly went to the hospital

@TheRebelliousDragon

Atrio came up out of the water and brushed the hair from his eyes wit a smile twoards ruthy

@Sweetone

Hina smiled then lened into al happily "I love you" she wispered as she wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him

Daniel reaver]Atrio came up out of the water and brushed the hair from his eyes wit a smile twoards ruthy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled and got up and jumped on his back "hey cutie are you new here" she asked and kissed his cheek.

Panda growls as people walks by Ansom's dorm, making sure they don't bother him. "I'm a good panda~ He gave me bamboo... Now I must guard him forever..." He says happily, while wagging his tail.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Atrio came up out of the water and brushed the hair from his eyes wit a smile twoards ruthy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Hina smiled then lened into al happily "I love you" she wispered as she wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him
Al kissed her back "I love you too Hina" He said happily

Moriko let out a small squeak as her face went a deeper shade of red, covering her face with her hands

@Kalin Scarlet

----------

Dakota looked at him, her cheeks slightly pink, "thank you" she looked around again "this place is very fancy...."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Tyler was starting to recover. He could now finally speak. His mark disappeared. "Ow... Hey Amara..." He said weakly.

@Nonalaka

"Aww, you're covering up again ~" Madoka said, pouting as he caressed her sides more.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Atrio lauphed "why yes I am I seem to be lost" he said as he looked back at her with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"well sir just stick with me and ill keep you company" she said giggling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at him then at blake "thanks blake for making me worry" she said jokingly as Blake just chickled at them

[/QUOTE]
Al looked serious "Why is it all of you are searching for love?" (BRB)

She shook her head "you could have gotten yourself killed!" She scolded as she sat on a chair across from the bed.

@TheRebelliousDragon

"I-i can't help it" she tried bringing her hands away from her face "i-its an automatic reaction!" She let out another squeak.

@Kalin Scarlet

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "you could have gotten yourself killed!" She scolded as she sat on a chair across from the bed.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler frowned. "I'm sorry for messing up our little trip to the amusement park..." He said. "But most of all, I'm sorry for worrying you. I just wanted to protect you..." He whimpered. "Yura was right... You probably hate me for being stupid." He said turning around.

saddien sighed as she walked outside the school and sit under a tree pulling out a bento box and a text book with a paper and pen out her bag "Alright lets take some notes.." after maybe 5 minutes into studying she ended up napping on her text book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back