• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira let go of add and held her stomach with both hands winsing in pain and slighlty curling up into a ball [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Atrio happily followed then ran past ruthy and pulled her in farther before diving under water and swimming under it

@Sweetone
*Add then had a quick thought*

'oh fuck its already coming out...'

*Add then summoned Natsumi, Emiko, Nanase, Sena, and Himeragi and they carry Shira over to a chair as Add follows. She then looksat Shira with almost a terrified face*

''i-is it coming out..?!''

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh dear" Amara looked panicked, she could save herself pretty easily, it was everyone else she worried about, she could teleport them, but only one by one, she didn't know if shed have the time
@TheRebelliousDragon
You didn't need the time. "I got this!" Tyler said, jumping out of the car and rushing in front of it. He slammed his whole body into it, weasing in pain.

saddien thought for a way to explain what it was "its a ride you get on it and it takes you places for a small fee." she smiles and looks down the street "but theres many so if we take the wroung one we could have a problem.." she scratched her ear

@Daniel reaver

"Well my sides are extremely ticklish" not a thing she wanted to admit but chances were, he already had guessed that and besides she already knew of his ears, so it was only fair.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and held als head close to hers "you passed love" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "Th-That was a test!?"

"Tyler!" She shouted to him as the cart crashed into him, "Oh my goodness, how badly hurt are you?" She called rushing over to him.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Shira shook her head her stomach wasn't big enough to be ready yet it was probably her first contraction though and it hurt "a-add" shiras said in a pained voice as she reached a hand for her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add grabbed her hand tight*

''y-yes?''

Nonalaka said:
"Tyler!" She shouted to him as the cart crashed into him, "Oh my goodness, how badly hurt are you?" She called rushing over to him.
@TheRebelliousDragon
The car had stopped. Tyler was badly wounded, half of his ribs broke. "Is everyone okay?" He asked a shadow loomed behind Amara. "Aww... How cute... Little girly is seeing if the hero is ok..." Yura said. "He won't be unfortunately, his body couldn't take that big of a impact..." He snickered.

Shira smiled at add before she contracted again making her yell in pain slightly

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina smiled and kissed al "it was the first step in becoming stronger" she said to al as she held his fore head to hers

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at add before she contracted again making her yell in pain slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina smiled and kissed al "it was the first step in becoming stronger" she said to al as she held his fore head to hers
''sh-shira?! whats happening?!''

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at add before she contracted again making her yell in pain slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Al smirked "That's cool but how did me feeling insane pain make me strong?"

"Aww, that's all?~ I knew that already~" Madoka said teasingly, stroking her side with a finger. He then smiled through his blush. "Hehe~ oh well~"

@Nonalaka

Shira yelled a little more before the contractions stoped and she layed her head down as a sweat came to her fire head as she breathed hevily and loosened her grip on adds hand

@Himeragi Seiker

Blake sighes "every servant has had to go through it...... It proves that you can handle every thing els" he said coldly as he stared at al

Daniel reaver]Shira yelled a little more before the contractions stoped and she layed her head down as a sweat came to her fire head as she breathed hevily and loosened her grip on adds hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake sighes "every servant has had to go through it...... It proves that you can handle every thing els" he said coldly as he stared at al
Al stood up "Well honestly don't you think you caused more pain then needed Blake?" He said with a smirk and a glare

Daniel reaver]Shira yelled a little more before the contractions stoped and she layed her head down as a sweat came to her fire head as she breathed hevily and loosened her grip on adds hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

''u-um..w-what just happened...?''

''its a girl thing...it just happens while the female is pregnant...idk...i never learned too much into that subject of science yet...''

"No I didn't because that was only half of what your supposed to feel but since master isn't here I did what I could" he said coldly as Hina held al up still worried

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No I didn't because that was only half of what your supposed to feel but since master isn't here I did what I could" he said coldly as Hina held al up still worried

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked as he raised his fist to the Sky "So what that was nothing!" He said in a mocking tone "Next up....How the hell do I use these Powers of Death that Thana gave me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and swam up to ruthy and wraping his arms around her

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and pushed him under water and tried to swim away.

"You have to wait for Thana to come and start your training" Blake said as Hina leaned into him releived

Atrio pulled her down with him then kissed her as they floated there before smiling and starting to swim away again

@Sweetone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back