• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You have to wait for Thana to come and start your training" Blake said as Hina leaned into him releived

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "She's always so slow at this stuff" He said jokingly "Well this rocks I've gotten stronger today of all days one week before my BirthDay!" He said with a smirk

She clicked her fingers, sending Tyler somewhere safe to be treated before giving the man a glare, "just who the hell do you think you are?" She growled at him.

@TheRebelliousDragon

-----------------------

Moriko blushed and giggled in response "hmmm, I guess I'm boring then" she pouted jokingly.

@Kalin Scarlet

Yura laughed. "Tyler, your the saddest excuse for a hero I have ever seen!" He declared. Tyler gritted his teeth. "Sena didn't believe in you, Natsuru didn't believe in you, Nasama didn't believe in you, and next... Amara won't believe in you..." He said sharply. Getting into Tyler's head was easy. Tyler looked down and looked like he lost the will to keep going.

Daniel reaver]Shira sat there breathing heavily obviously exausted mentaly and phisicay from her first contraction "a-add" she said weakly as she reached for a hug [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then hugged Shira as she sighed*

''that scared me...''

''well...il be goin, call me when you need me okay?''

''same here'' ''same here''

''so this is what happened when a female is pregnant.....seems rather painful...''

''i think its even more painful when they give birth to the child..''

Nonalaka said:
She clicked her fingers, sending Tyler somewhere safe to be treated before giving the man a glare, "just who the hell do you think you are?" She growled at him.
@TheRebelliousDragon

-----------------------

Moriko blushed and giggled in response "hmmm, I guess I'm boring then" she pouted jokingly.

@Kalin Scarlet
Yura smiled. "I believe it time for you to step down... Goddess..." He said as clones from the shadows handcuffed Amara with magic handcuffs. "Hold her down while I take a sample of her blood please?" He said, glaring at his clones.

Shira weakled hugged add with releif "add can we go lay on the couch" she asked tiredly before she looked at her stomach to see that it had grown a little more

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina smiled up at al then leaned into his chest happily

Daniel reaver]Shira weakled hugged add with releif "add can we go lay on the couch" she asked tiredly before she looked at her stomach to see that it had grown a little more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina smiled up at al then leaned into his chest happily
''s-sure...''

*Add then carried Shira to the couch and layed her there. Nanase helped Add as well*

''you'll be okay right?''

Madoka shook his head. "No~ We can have plenty of fun~" He said, tugging at Moriko's sweater playfully. "Hehe~"

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira weakled hugged add with releif "add can we go lay on the couch" she asked tiredly before she looked at her stomach to see that it had grown a little more
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

"What the heck?!" She tried her best to break the handcuffs, if she could keep them away for long enough, she could probably turn the handcuffs into something else, but shed have a small window of time to get away before becoming weak "Keep your disgusting little clones away from me!" She called to him

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler was in the hospital, unconcious, his revolution symbol burned into his arm. He sent his rebellion dragon to save Amara.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was in the hospital, unconcious, his revolution symbol burned into his arm. He sent his rebellion dragon to save Amara.
Al looked at the Dragon and followed it "Please don't be too late!"

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded as she reached for add to lay with her "yeah I'll be ok now" she said weakly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then lays next to her hugging Shira*

''thats good..''

Nonalaka said:
"What the heck?!" She tried her best to break the handcuffs, if she could keep them away for long enough, she could probably turn the handcuffs into something else, but shed have a small window of time to get away before becoming weak "Keep your disgusting little clones away from me!" She called to him
@TheRebelliousDragon
You hear a dragon roar. Tyler's dragon slams down and knocks the clones away. "Stay... Away... Tyler... Friend..." The dragon said growling. Yura was surprised by this. "Looks like we got a change in plans... Fall back." Yura said into a high tech watch on his arm. He then disappeared.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
You hear a dragon roar. Tyler's dragon slams down and knocks the clones away. "Stay... Away... Tyler... Friend..." The dragon said growling. Yura was surprised by this. "Looks like we got a change in plans... Fall back." Yura said into a high tech watch on his arm. He then disappeared.
Al followed the dragon and stopped once it reached them and sighed "Can you please tell me what happened?"

Taking his seat, the waiter offers them their menu's. "From the wine list, I would like a bottle of Chianti wine, please." He ordered. "Also for the Hor de ovuers, some Antipasto." "We will also need some time to order." He said to the waiter who looked them over with a knowing smile. "You look ravashing tonight, thank you for joining me." he spoke, making small talk.

@Nonalaka

Hina frowned when al left before blake walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder "don't worry Hina hell be back" he said softly

Lumina said:
"You say that like time means anything to me, of all people. And good. I'd hate if you disappeared too quickly."

She grinned, standing up, twirling in the middle of the room. She stopped, stretching for a moment.
Ansom smiled. "You seem bored." He nodded and stood up. 'is there anything you like to do, Madam?" He gave a mock bow. "I am at your service."

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and weakly huged Shira as tights she could "thank you" she wispered to her before she closed her eyes to rest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add nodded and hugged Shira back*

ima go take a shower so brb xD )))

She looked up at the dragon, "Thanks buddy" she said smiling up at it.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back