• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think I'd care more about my friend diving out infront of a vehicle" she continued to scold before she paused, noticing him turning, her expression softened, "...why would I hate you for a selfless act?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Yura smiled. He completed his mission. He used his presence to drain her blood. "My creation is almost complete... All I need to do.... Is take Tyler's symbol..." He said sharply.

"But...how can I kiss you if you're like that?" Madoka said, tilting his head as he looked at her.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"I think I'd care more about my friend diving out infront of a vehicle" she continued to scold before she paused, noticing him turning, her expression softened, "...why would I hate you for a selfless act?"
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Everyone else has so far HAS." He explained. "That's not the only reason too, everyone around me says I'm weak..." He clenched his fists as his rebellion symbol started to sear into his hand.

saddien groaned and curled up purring "hold on...busy..." she opened one eye looking at him and grinned going back to sleep "I got you some pizza in the bag its a hand food." she laughed a bit and sighed

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake sighed "you try living for over 400 years with out some one to hug and kiss.... It hurts" he said coldly to al
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "I don't get people if a girl would brake up with me I wouldn't care at all I mean really what kind of guy mopes around for 400 years" He lied he knew how much it hurt to have that happen

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "I don't get people if a girl would brake up with me I wouldn't care at all I mean really what kind of guy mopes around for 400 years" He lied he knew how much it hurt to have that happen
(Brake...)

Blake sighed then glared at al "you wouldn't understand what it's like to wait multiple life times to be able to find some one" Blake said to al hinting at the fact that him and Hina where married

shortyshot8 said:
(Umm yeah brake so what?)
(Brake = Bike brakes, Vehicle Brakes, take a brake... Don't you mean Break up?)

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as her tail came out and wraped around adds waist pulling her as close as possible which was kinda hard now that shiras stomach was bulging from the baby (Ok) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so...when do you want to go to vacation shira?''

*Add asked worried about Shira*

back xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake sighed then glared at al "you wouldn't understand what it's like to wait multiple life times to be able to find some one" Blake said to al hinting at the fact that him and Hina where married

[/QUOTE]
Al just laughed "So what that would be their loss I'm obviously the coolest guy here no one even compares to my awesomeness" He lied

Slaxt said:
(Brake = Bike brakes, Vehicle Brakes, take a brake... Don't you mean Break up?)
(Oh my bad xD )

Amara furrowed her brows as she made her way over and sat on the edge of the bed "well, someone could be the strongest person, but have no courage, his strength is then useless....strength is a lot easier gained than courage" she smiled "put it this way, you have all the courage, you're over halfway there!"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Blake glared at him "you should watch your toung" he said to al coldly as Hina pulled on al slightly as a jesture to tell him not to piss Blake

Off

Madoka smiled as she moved her hands. "There's~ your beautiful face..." He said, leaning in, and pressing his lips to hers in a gentle kiss, as his fingers teased her sides more.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake glared at him "you should watch your toung" he said to al coldly as Hina pulled on al slightly as a jesture to tell him not to piss Blake
Off

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "He's just a wimp who doesn't understand what it's like to be a real man" Al said before thinking "Why am I saying this?"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled tiredly at add "when I wake up?" She suggested as she held onto add with a tired smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ok...rest up now..''

*Add said as she smiled and wraps her tail with Shira's tail*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back