• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake grabed al by the throat and lifted him off the ground "you'd be wise to now your place boy" he said with a cold glare at al

Shira smiled then closed her eyes quickly falling asleep to take a nap

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake grabed al by the throat and lifted him off the ground "you'd be wise to now your place boy" he said with a cold glare at al

[/QUOTE]
Al grabbed his arm and lit it on fire as he thought "Wh-Why I need to just stop!!"

Aeos hesitNtly took a small bit of pizza then smiled and quickly

Ate it all then slid a little

Closer to her "thank you" he said softly to her

@Heartbreakvibes

Blake Just stood there like the fire was nothing as he slighlty squeeZed als neck but to al it felt as strong as Hina squeezing him with all her strength

Daniel reaver]Aeos hesitNtly took a small bit of pizza then smiled and quickly Ate it all then slid a little Closer to her "thank you" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Blake Just stood there like the fire was nothing as he slighlty squeeZed als neck but to al it felt as strong as Hina squeezing him with all her strength
Al could not breath as his neck was being crushed and he thought "Just say sorry!" But instead Al managed to squeeze out "I-Is that a-all you've got?"

Blames eyes widened with rage before he threw al into a mountain a mile away slamming him 200 feet into it before Blake appered in front of al and threw him up into the sky then appered above him and held him as he brought his fist to als face repeatedly

Aeos nodded then heaitantly wroaed his arms around her "yeah I don't mind" he said softly to her

@Heartbreakvibes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blames eyes widened with rage before he threw al into a mountain a mile away slamming him 200 feet into it before Blake appered in front of al and threw him up into the sky then appered above him and held him as he brought his fist to als face repeatedly

[/QUOTE]
Al coughed up blood before speaking "C-Come on wi-wimp!" He said before thinking "WHY CAN'T I STOP!!!"

Madoka slowly wrapped his arms around Moriko's waist, as his tail moved down to stroke against her leg. Madoka pressed further into the kiss.

@Nonalaka

Blames eyes widened more as his eyes became a nightmarish black "you little peice of shit!!!!!" He yelled as they launched at the ground at the speed of sound slamming al into he ground and creating a giant crater

Aeos looked down at her "b-beach.... Sure!!!" He said before he licked her cheek then nuzzled her

@Heartbreakvibes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blames eyes widened more as his eyes became a nightmarish black "you little peice of shit!!!!!" He yelled as they launched at the ground at the speed of sound slamming al into he ground and creating a giant crater

[/QUOTE]
As he hit the ground his eyes began to turn pail as he thought "Why did this have to be my last moments?"

PixelScoreMC said:
(Guys. you know what this means. It's gonna be fantasy high schools 5000 page anniversary soon. HYPE TRAIN!!!)
(Yeah it's going to rock I've been here since 2000 something this was my first ever RP look how far I have gotten thanks to all of you)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina appered near them and screamed "NOOOOO!!" She screamed at blake as he looked over at her

[/QUOTE]
Al's body began to twitch as a strong presence was felt as Al's eyes turned golden as he floated up and spoke "I have been awakened be prepared Mortal"

Nonalaka said:
Amara furrowed her brows as she made her way over and sat on the edge of the bed "well, someone could be the strongest person, but have no courage, his strength is then useless....strength is a lot easier gained than courage" she smiled "put it this way, you have all the courage, you're over halfway there!"
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler smiled. "I guess your right..." He said. He stared at you for a second. "When I get out of the hospital... I have to defeat Yura, I don't care if I'm not ready, if someone doesn't do something, he's going to hurt a lot of people." He said. His rebellion symbol flashed full force. His eyes shrank and he fell back on the pillow. Doctors started rushing in, pushing Amara out. "Emergency! Get the defibulators! Stat! He's losing blood too quickly!" They declared as they pushed you out. "Sorry ma'am, you have to stay out for this."

As the kiss deepened Moriko moved herself trying to closer to him.

@Kalin Scarlet

((If I randomly dissapear I've fallen asleep xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al's body began to twitch as a strong presence was felt as Al's eyes turned golden as he floated up and spoke "I have been awakened be prepared Mortal"
((You still have a whiles to go. For example,

[Al's body began to twitch as a strong presence was felt as Al's eyes turned golden as he floated up and spoke "I have been awakened be prepared Mortal"]

Corrected:

[Al's body began to twitch, as a strong presence was felt around himself. His eyes turned golden, and he floated up into the air. "I have awakened... Be prepared mere mortal."]

I only changed a few things, but much nicer isn't it? :)

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then drifted to sleep as well. She had the same dream again but this time she was exploring the ancient ruins she had from the other dream. She then found her younger female self 25 days before she was placed on a throne. She followed her young self until her younger self turned around and started to interact with the current Add. Add then learned her real name isnt really Add. Her real name was Yuki. Add then interacted with her younger self a little longer in a friendly way until she woke up wanting to ask many more questions about her past. She then sighed and waited for Shira to awake*

Blake stared at him "your a worthless little shit that never diserved to be resurrected as one of masters" he yelled as Hina ran inbetween them holding onto al to try to stop him

PixelScoreMC said:
((You still have a whiles to go. For example,
[Al's body began to twitch as a strong presence was felt as Al's eyes turned golden as he floated up and spoke "I have been awakened be prepared Mortal"]

Corrected:

[Al's body began to twitch, as a strong presence was felt around himself. His eyes turned golden, and he floated up into the air. "I have awakened... Be prepared mere mortal."]

I only changed a few things, but much nicer isn't it? :)
(Yeah it is thanks dude I guess I still have a ways to go xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back