• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blames eyes went wide with pain as memories flooded back before he yelled in rage as darkenss flooded him creating a demonic armor and changing him into a stronger version of him self
View attachment 120194

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "No wonder you looked so familiar I know you but do you know me? *Sigh* I suppose it will have to wait I am out of time in this body....Until next time ciao!" He said before his eyes stopped glowing and he fell to his feet his eyes still grey

PixelScoreMC said:
((inform me senpai))
just go to a cosplay cafe...and just knock on the door)))

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded and had some troubles siting up because of the baby but managing to sit up then smile at add [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then stands up lending out her hand so she can help Shira stand*

"Ah okay" she nodded her head "well I said before I'd love to travel, I want to see the world, get myself lots of inspiration for my writing, but not just the main landmarks, the little tiny spots, amazing places that are lesser known, she looked at the ground "but I guess that seems a little generic huh...."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Blake lifted his hand to punch al but quickly turned and punched a tree shattering it in rage as Hina knelt down next to Al to see if he's ok

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake lifted his hand to punch al but quickly turned and punched a tree shattering it in rage as Hina knelt down next to Al to see if he's ok

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes returned to normal as he spoke "Let's leave this place Hina it has only brought Hell" He said as he grabbed her hand

Shira happily took adds hand and stood up holding her stomach as she did then smiled at add then blushing a little "c-can you held me get changed" she asked add before slowly walking to the bed room

@Himeragi Seiker

The vibrations from the purring were actually quite ticklish. But moriko didn't let herself giggle, she didn't want to ruin the kiss.

@Kalin Scarlet

Daniel reaver]Shira happily took adds hand and stood up holding her stomach as she did then smiled at add then blushing a little "c-can you held me get changed" she asked add before slowly walking to the bed room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sure''

*Add smiled as she helped Shira to the bed room*

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes returned to normal as he spoke "Let's leave this place Hina it has only brought Hell" He said as he grabbed her hand
A storm starts. A large black chaos engine looms as it touches down in front of you. A blue monitor pops up. "Hello Al! Just going to destroy you! Hope you don't mind!" Yura laughs.

Jason wandered the streets, looking for a place to eat while his mom was out shopping. He spotted a cosplay cafe, blushing slightly.

I've always wanted to go to one of those places.... I guess I can....

Jason crossed the street, knocking on the door. "Uh... Hello...?"

@Himeragi Seiker

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A storm starts. A large black chaos engine looms as it touches down in front of you. A blue monitor pops up. "Hello Al! Just going to destroy you! Hope you don't mind!" Yura laughs.
Al stared at the face "Oh so it's you huh? Can it wait until I go back to Earth?"

Hina was helping al up when she looked at the monitor with anger "you can have fun trying" she said as her armour and sword appered as Blake appered next to her and stared coldly at the person

@TheRebelliousDragon

(( Guess who decided to come back a day early! Uncle Romer that's who! ))

Daniel reaver]Shira slowly walked in and looked around before smiling at add then starting to struggle geting un dressed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then gt some clothes that could fit Shira and gives it to her*

''if you need any more help just ask'' ^.^

Madoka began to lick her lips softly, as his hands began to explore the rest of Moriko's skin beneath her top.

@Nonalaka

PixelScoreMC said:
Jason wandered the streets, looking for a place to eat while his mom was out shopping. He spotted a cosplay cafe, blushing slightly.
I've always wanted to go to one of those places.... I guess I can....

Jason crossed the street, knocking on the door. "Uh... Hello...?"

@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsumi opens the door and sees someone*

''um sorry sir..we're closed at the moment...''

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded to add before kissing her cheek then slowly undressing and redressing struggling the hole time as she did [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then helped Shira get dressed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back