• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PixelScoreMC said:
Jason raised an eye brow, leaning against the door frame. "Closed? It's not that late, how are you closed?" He peeked behind her into the building, and it did appear to be mostly vacant.
''under maintenance...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''under maintenance...''

[/QUOTE]
Jason nodded, smiling. "I can help. I mean, It's a cosplay cafe... I think I can safely assume you don't have too many people to help. I'd be more than glad too, I have time to pass."

Daniel reaver]Shira slighlty leaned into add scared at what was going on "add" she said softly as she kinda his her stomach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''look i dont know who you are but let us go!''

''hmm...im afraid i cant let that happen''

*She snaps her fingers as 2 Nasod Servants then appear and take Shira and put a blade to her stomach as a sign that if Apple doesnt get what she wants, Shira and the baby will both die*

''Sh-Shira!!''

''so Yuki...whats it gonna be? my request? or the baby and her?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled more and kissed her slightly lifting her off the ground as he did so

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and wraped her legs around his waist and kissed him more, "i want you so bad" she said to him.

PixelScoreMC said:
Jason nodded, smiling. "I can help. I mean, It's a cosplay cafe... I think I can safely assume you don't have too many people to help. I'd be more than glad too, I have time to pass."
''...*sigh* i was kidding, it wasnt really a work day for us. we just wanted to hang out here...come in before someone sees you''

Blake layed there in the creature as some blood leaked from his armour "a-al" he said weakly as Hina yelled in rage as her hair started to float as power surged from her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The next bomb finishes loading. "Fire!" He hollers, dropping another atomic bomb.
@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver
Al looked serious "I won't let you hurt anyone else!!!" He said as a fire barrier surrounded them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake layed there in the creature as some blood leaked from his armour "a-al" he said weakly as Hina yelled in rage as her hair started to float as power surged from her

[/QUOTE]
Al looks over at Blake "I will take it all on myself and save you all!!!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''...*sigh* i was kidding, it wasnt really a work day for us. we just wanted to hang out here...come in before someone sees you''

[/QUOTE]
He chuckled, gently tapping her on the nose. "That was mean, ya' know." He walked in, observing the restaurant. "Nice place you have here... Is the food just as good?"

PixelScoreMC said:
He chuckled, gently tapping her on the nose. "That was mean, ya' know." He walked in, observing the restaurant. "Nice place you have here... Is the food just as good?"
''its all shop made...so yeah..''

*Natsumi said as she closed the door*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''look i dont know who you are but let us go!''
''hmm...im afraid i cant let that happen''

*She snaps her fingers as 2 Nasod Servants then appear and take Shira and put a blade to her stomach as a sign that if Apple doesnt get what she wants, Shira and the baby will both die*

''Sh-Shira!!''

''so Yuki...whats it gonna be? my request? or the baby and her?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira looked down in horror "no please don't do it please" she pleaded as she stared at the blade with fear of losing her child

Annabel appered inside of the fire she'll and looked around then healed blake "al what's going on" she asked frantacly

--------

Hina stared up preparing to launch once the shield dispersed as Blake slowly got up

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked down in horror "no please don't do it please" she pleaded as she stared at the blade with fear of losing her child

Annabel appered inside of the fire she'll and looked around then healed blake "al what's going on" she asked frantacly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked over at her "GET DOWN NOW!!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked serious "I won't let you hurt anyone else!!!" He said as a fire barrier surrounded them
The bomb went off, leaving everything around you look like a waste land. The infernal engine transformed back to normal. "Woof... I'm tired... Infernal Engine! Come ba-" before he finished, a dark dragon leaped onto the engine, clawing at furiously. It was Tyler's dragon! Attack now!

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its all shop made...so yeah..''
*Natsumi said as she closed the door*

[/QUOTE]
"Hm.... That's nice. I'll have anything, I don't care what it is... Just make it good. And with lots of extra love kay?" He winked, blowing a kiss as he sat down at one of the tables awaiting his meal.

Hina launched up at the engine after the bomb went off yelling the hole time as her blade glowed black "I WONT LET YOU HIRT MY FAMILY!!!" She screamed as she brought her sword down on it

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The bomb went off, leaving everything around you look like a waste land. The infernal engine transformed back to normal. "Woof... I'm tired... Infernal Engine! Come ba-" before he finished, a dark dragon leaped onto the engine, clawing at furiously. It was Tyler's dragon! Attack now!
Al smirked "Finally arrived huh?" He said as he looked at the dragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked down in horror "no please don't do it please" she pleaded as she stared at the blade with fear of losing her child

--------

Hina stared up preparing to launch once the shield dispersed as Blake slowly got up

[/QUOTE]
''urgh...Fine, what do you want?''

''please...sit in this throne here...my project is almost finished...all you have to do...is sit''

*Add thought about it. She then nervously walked over to the throne*

PixelScoreMC said:
"Hm.... That's nice. I'll have anything, I don't care what it is... Just make it good. And with lots of extra love kay?" He winked, blowing a kiss as he sat down at one of the tables awaiting his meal.
*Natsumi then summoned a spear and made the tip of it touch his nose*

''i told you, its not a work day for me...you should have brought your own lunch before you came here...''

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Finally arrived huh?" He said as he looked at the dragon
"Sorry it took me so lo-" Tyler's dragon found a sword in his chest. He fell to the ground, dead. He wapped Hina back to the ground. "Gah!" Yura winced. "Mission abort! Back to base!" Yura hollered as the infernal engine disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back