• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira sat there fear in her eyes as she watched add "add" she said in fear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''shira...its okay...il be fine...i promise''

*Add said as she smiled a bit. She then looked back at her with a warm smile*

''and Add is only my nick name...my real name is actually Yuki''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Sorry it took me so lo-" Tyler's dragon found a sword in his chest. He fell to the ground, dead. He wapped Hina back to the ground. "Gah!" Yura winced. "Mission abort! Back to base!" Yura hollered as the infernal engine disappeared.
Al ran over to Hina "HINA!!! ARE YOU OK!!!"

Shira stared at her "yuki I'm scared" she said as she looked at the blade that was held to her stomach

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina layed there on the ground her sword in one hand as she layed in a small crater a

Little

Blood dripping from her mouth

Daniel reaver]Shira stared at her "yuki I'm scared" she said as she looked at the blade that was held to her stomach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina layed there on the ground her sword in one hand as she layed in a small crater a

Little

Blood dripping from her mouth
Al kneeled next to her as he held her in his arms "HINA!!!" He yelled in terror before speaking "Don't make me break my promise" He said as a tear slid from his eye

Blake walked over to the dragon and looked at its wound "it's goingh to be ok" he said as he looked at the wound

Hina slightly opened her eyes and smiled in pain "h-hi love" she said in. A weak pained voice as she looked at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake walked over to the dragon and looked at its wound "it's goingh to be ok" he said as he looked at the wound

Hina slightly opened her eyes and smiled in pain "h-hi love" she said in. A weak pained voice as she looked at him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he was happy she was alive "Don't speak you need to save your energy" He said as he brushed hair out of her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at al in pain before she closed her eyes and layed there resting

[/QUOTE]
Al picked her up and kissed her head softly "As I said.....Hell" He said before walking over to Blake "Does the Dragon have any injuries?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi then summoned a spear and made the tip of it touch his nose*
''i told you, its not a work day for me...you should have brought your own lunch before you came here...''

[/QUOTE]
Jason moved the spear to the side with his index finger, looking disappointed. "Huh. Came to a cafe and got no food... Shame." He snapped his fingers, causing food to be summoned at the table in front of him. "Guess I'll just eat this... left overs, yuck."

Daniel reaver]Shira stared at her "yuki I'm scared" she said as she looked at the blade that was held to her stomach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then looked at Apple*

''can you not be atleast not be so threatening to her? i want her to feel safe...''

*Apple nodded and the Nasod then lowers his blade but holds Shira by the hands*

''there...battle seraph...''

''w-wha?''

''aha~ no no no, go on''

*Yuki then sits on the throne expecting the worst things to happen. As she layed her finger tips down, the throne then started to reveal cracks which seemed that energy was pumping through the cracks throughout the ruins. More nasods came and soon the pumping slowed down and when it stopped, Yuki got up. She closed her eyes for a bit. She then started to float which caught her by surprise as an Energetic Crown, Wings, and a Tail which Yuki had for a while appeared and solidified. Then some type of Clothing appeared on her. She then turned around while still floating*

''w-wha? what happened to me? how come i feel a bit stronger? and a bit more emotional?''

''seems you have redeemed our most special code as your tail that you had for a while showed it was time for you to join the ranks of the most high nasods. Higher than me, the princess. Congratulations on redeeming Code: Battle Seraph''

PixelScoreMC said:
Jason moved the spear to the side with his index finger, looking disappointed. "Huh. Came to a cafe and got no food... Shame." He snapped his fingers, causing food to be summoned at the table in front of him. "Guess I'll just eat this... left overs, yuck."
''like i said, its our day off''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then looked at Apple*
''can you not be atleast not be so threatening to her? i want her to feel safe...''

*Apple nodded and the Nasod then lowers his blade but holds Shira by the hands*

''there...battle seraph...''

''w-wha?''

''aha~ no no no, go on''

*Yuki then sits on the throne expecting the worst things to happen. As she layed her finger tips down, the throne then started to reveal cracks which seemed that energy was pumping through the cracks throughout the ruins. More nasods came and soon the pumping slowed down and when it stopped, Yuki got up. She closed her eyes for a bit. She then started to float which caught her by surprise as an Energetic Crown, Wings, and a Tail which Yuki had for a while appeared and solidified. Then some type of Clothing appeared on her. She then turned around while still floating*

''w-wha? what happened to me? how come i feel a bit stronger? and a bit more emotional?''

''seems you have redeemed our most special code as your tail that you had for a while showed it was time for you to join the ranks of the most high nasods. Higher than me, the princess. Code: Battle Seraph''

''like i said, its our day off''

[/QUOTE]
Jason sighed, biting into his food with little to no excitement. "Uhuh. Day off. You can't even do the public a favor by wearing your maid outfits? Disappointment." Jason scarfed down his food, snapping his fingers and causing the food to disappear. "Since it's your day off, how about I give ya' a little entertainment?"

PixelScoreMC said:
Jason sighed, biting into his food with little to no excitement. "Uhuh. Day off. You can't even do the public a favor by wearing your maid outfits? Disappointment." Jason scarfed down his food, snapping his fingers and causing the food to disappear. "Since it's your day off, how about I give ya' a little entertainment?"
''if you want...go ahead...dont break anything though''

Daniel reaver]Shira stared at yuki "yuki?" She said again fear still in her eyes as she watched her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''dont be scared...Shira...Yuki only obtained a rare code which i wanted to give her as a gift. theres no danger at all...just a code she can rely on for battle so shes fine...but thing is...''

''uh Apple? how do i get down?''

*Add asked not knowing how to get herself down to the ground*

*Facepalm*

''fuck me, i knew she'd say that...learn then''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''if you want...go ahead...dont break anything though''

[/QUOTE]
Jason grinned, leaning back. "Hey... Fuzzy Gruzzy, com'ere!" He whistled. Suddenly, a baby panda appeared in his lap, eating bamboo. "Hey there fuzzy, wanta' say hi to your new friend?" The panda bear faced towards the girl, reaching out with his arms as if to ask for a hug.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake shook his head "he's fine" he said as the armour dissapered revealing normal clithes

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed and looked down at Hina and smiled "At least she's ok....." He said before shaking his head

Shira tried to pull away from the robots "l-let me go" she said as she tryes to pull away and go to yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

Blake nodded then looked over to her "sorry for what I said al" Blake said as he watched hina

PixelScoreMC said:
Jason grinned, leaning back. "Hey... Fuzzy Gruzzy, com'ere!" He whistled. Suddenly, a baby panda appeared in his lap, eating bamboo. "Hey there fuzzy, wanta' say hi to your new friend?" The panda bear faced towards the girl, reaching out with his arms as if to ask for a hug.
*Natsumi then sighed and hugged it*

''stupid cute thing...''

Daniel reaver]Shira tried to pull away from the robots "l-let me go" she said as she tryes to pull away and go to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake nodded then looked over to her "sorry for what I said al" Blake said as he watched hina
Al laughed "No no it was my fault and honestly......I should have died a long time ago" He said as his smile faded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back