• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''im not gonna train you if your gonna call 1000 friggin Falcons! your just asking to be attacked!''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. Then looked down. "I get it! Nobody likes me!" He kicked the dirt. "Look, i'm not used to this, I don't even know what i'm supposed to DO." He said rudely.

Daniel reaver]"Nothing much" she said as she kissed her cheek again and again with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then blushed then decided to deeply kiss Shira for a good 5 seconds*

(Btw if anyone wants to interact Sora is in the school courtyard.)

Slaxt said:
(@shortyshot8 Is William even an official Character? Because I can't seem to find his CS)
(Yeah I made him a while back Aria accepted it)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-we don't know that" she said blushing a little more and lookin up to kiss him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "But if we don't know what do we do is there any sign?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. Then looked down. "I get it! Nobody likes me!" He kicked the dirt. "Look, i'm not used to this, I don't even know what i'm supposed to DO." He said rudely.
''just be normal...we dont want to scare the average human too much do we?''

"I'm not afraid to fight you, I'm afraid of what might happen to you if I fight you." Leon said, his nervousness disappearing.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah I made him a while back Aria accepted it)
Al sighed "But if we don't know what do we do is there any sign?"
(Link it to me.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just be normal...we dont want to scare the average human too much do we?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. The mark on his arm vanished. "Alright, sorry..." He said shaming himself.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I'm not afraid to fight you, I'm afraid of what might happen to you if I fight you." Leon said, his nervousness disappearing.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Don't worry if anything bad happens you will have to face Al's wrath it's only godly you know nothing to horrible"

Slaxt said:
(Link it to me.)
(Why does it matter?)

saddien squeals and laughs being tugged "hey hey! this way out the school silly!" she tugs his hand and smiles "theres this magic store i know right down the street from here its gotta have something!"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed slighty "well we could wait a while or try the normal pregnancy test" she said as she blushed a little more

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Do whatever you want I just really doubt that we will have a child"

Tyler sighed. The mark on his arm vanished. "Alright, sorry..." He said shaming himself.
''you should be...with that amount of falcons, the humans wouldve just grabbed the military anti-air defenses and just shoot you out of the sky. you need to minimize your power as much as possible trying to not cause too much of a commotion...''

*Nanase said with her arms crossed*

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "Don't worry if anything bad happens you will have to face Al's wrath it's only godly you know nothing to horrible"
(Why does it matter?)
(Because I want to know?... *Sigh* Whatever.. I'll find it myself you're no help.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you should be...with that amount of falcons, the humans wouldve just grabbed the military anti-air defenses and just shoot you out of the sky. you need to minimize your power as much as possible trying to not cause too much of a commotion...''
*Nanase said with her arms crossed*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. He understood. He needed to keep the strength he used to a minimum, just not to freak anyone out.

Leon sighs. "Alright, then..." He says, drawing his golden sword. "Start whenever you feel like it..."

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sighed "you don't want one do you" she asked as she looked down

[/QUOTE]
Al put his hands on her shoulders "I'm not saying that I just doubt that it will happen this soon.....Tell me Hina do you want a child?"

Tyler nodded. He understood. He needed to keep the strength he used to a minimum, just not to freak anyone out.
''most of the humans know whats going on here such as fallen gods and gods and..demons and angels and other super naturals, their fond of that. but we need to still lay low and not scare the living sht out of them''

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled into the kiss then hugged her tightly "my sweet love" she said softly to her as she pushed here cheek to adds [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add's ears twitch a bit as she smiled with a slight blush*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon sighs. "Alright, then..." He says, drawing his golden sword. "Start whenever you feel like it..."
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled as thousands of Ice Clones of himself appeared "This is on you!" He said as they all entered a fighting stance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back