• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina walked up and wraped her arms around his neck then kissed him deeply then smiled "I love you" she said softly before walking over and geting dressed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina walked up and wraped her arms around his neck then kissed him deeply then smiled "I love you" she said softly before walking over and geting dressed

[/QUOTE]
Al used a false smile back but he could not stop thinking "Why am I so worried about it? I know it will never happen"

"Nice to meet you William, Lucy." He said to both. "Well, I'm glad to see I didn't kill you two... I really need to check my safety later on..." He said to himself, making a mental note to do so later.

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiles. "I guess your right. I'll beat Cam! You'll see!" He said fistpumping.
''*sigh* nothing good comes from avenging one's death really tho...''

GoldenWolf said:
Kate blushed deeper and murmured, "You're kinda cute too..." She looked away, blushing a deep red.
*Natsuru blushes slightly*

''hm so you wanna hang out sometime maybe? yknow...be friends''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hinas smile faded sligjtly as she walked back to Al "what's wrong love" she asked a bit worried

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Nothing at all I'm just tired heh" He lied

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Nice to meet you William, Lucy." He said to both. "Well, I'm glad to see I didn't kill you two... I really need to check my safety later on..." He said to himself, making a mental note to do so later.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Yeah don't do it again ok?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''*sigh* nothing good comes from avenging one's death really tho...''
*Natsuru blushes slightly*

''hm so you wanna hang out sometime maybe? yknow...be friends''

[/QUOTE]
"This isn't about dad anymore, Cam is really strong and I liked the rush of the battle! It was awesome!" He said with a huge grin of his face. "Too bad I got pounded..." He said.

"Well, I honestly don't know why it fired..." He said, spawning the massive gun in his hand, holding it like it weighed nothing. He then begins to examine it. "It doesn't seem to be broken...not that I've ever seen any of my weapons break immediately after materializing them..."

@shortyshot8

"This isn't about dad anymore, Cam is really strong and I liked the rush of the battle! It was awesome!" He said with a huge grin of his face. "Too bad I got pounded..." He said.
'so many guys who try to impress me...im not really that all special, just the top swordswoman in the school...'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned at him "your liying" she said frankly as she looked at him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed before speaking "I just don't want to talk about it...." He spoke silently "The idea of her being (Unheard word) Is dumb anyways....."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, I honestly don't know why it fired..." He said, spawning the massive gun in his hand, holding it like it weighed nothing. He then begins to examine it. "It doesn't seem to be broken...not that I've ever seen any of my weapons break immediately after materializing them..."
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Here let me see I can sense anything maybe I can tell what's wrong"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]'so many guys who try to impress me...im not really that all special, just the top swordswoman in the school...'

[/QUOTE]
"Why do you think I wanna impress you?" He said, tilting his head. He then shook it. "Sena, I like you, but I never planned on impressing you. I actually was interested in your capability."

He hands the gun over to William. "Careful, that thing is, uh...kind of heavy..." he says. In reality, that was an understatement, as the gun is made of a condensed alien material that actually weighs tons, despite it only standing around 7 feet high.

@shortyshot8

"Why do you think I wanna impress you?" He said, tilting his head. He then shook it. "Sena, I like you, but I never planned on impressing you. I actually was interested in your capability."
she said it as a thought. she didnt really say it xD ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]He hands the gun over to William. "Careful, that thing is, uh...kind of heavy..." he says. In reality, that was an understatement, as the gun is made of a condensed alien material that actually weighs tons, despite it only standing around 7 feet high.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William held it up with a finger as he closed his eyes for a second before opening them again and handing it back "It has to do with high energy being distorted somewhere in the world"

"Huh? That's weird... I guess I still don't understand guns like I should..." He said, the gun dissolving into energy, and floating into the necklace he wore. "Guess I'll just stick to the sword. Its what I do best, after all." Leon said.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What am I not allowed to birth a child with the one I love" she said a little hurt at his state meant

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "No it's not that I just feel like *Sigh* Man I'm not even sure how I would feel but there is no way to find out...."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Huh? That's weird... I guess I still don't understand guns like I should..." He said, the gun dissolving into energy, and floating into the necklace he wore. "Guess I'll just stick to the sword. Its what I do best, after all." Leon said.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Yes I suppose so.....Tell me do you know a man named Al?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]she said it as a thought. she didnt really say it xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh... xD ) Tyler nodded. "I guess i'm off he said smiling as 1000's of mechincal falcons came to his aid. He hoped on one of them. "See you!" He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned more "what are you saying" she said to him in a pained way as she stared up at him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "If you ever got pregnant then I have no clue how I would react but there is no way to find out" He said in a confused voice

"No, not that I can remember...he's not in any of my classes..."

'And if I knew him before, it wouldn't matter...' I think to myself. "Well, no, I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

@shortyshot8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back