• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raidraptor-Crest.png

(Picture of Revolution symbol)

RaidraptorRiseFalcon-Full-JP-Anime-AV.png

(Picture of Falcon, they are extremely large)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"No, not that I can remember...he's not in any of my classes..."
'And if I knew him before, it wouldn't matter...' I think to myself. "Well, no, I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Yeah it doesn't matter...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hinas eyes went wide before she quickly huged him tightly "if I get pregnant and you leave me I'll kill you" she said sternly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Th-That's not what I meant I just don't know would I be happy or not?"

Hina held onto him tighter letin some of her strength squeeze his ribs with a crushing voice "what am I not good enough for you to be happy with a child" she said desperatly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina held onto him tighter letin some of her strength squeeze his ribs with a crushing voice "what am I not good enough for you to be happy with a child" she said desperatly

[/QUOTE]
Al felt the pain in his ribs but ignored it "Wha-What do you mean if we had a child I would love you no matter what!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what about the baby.... Would you love it" she asked him desperatly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Of course I would but there isn't one so there is no need to worry"

"Huh. Alright." Leon said, running a finger over his necklace. "Its kind of creepy, how your clone is more like a statue than anything..." He says, referring to her general silence. It makes him believe William truly was lonely when he created the clone.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Huh. Alright." Leon said, running a finger over his necklace. "Its kind of creepy, how your clone is more like a statue than anything..." He says, referring to her general silence. It makes him believe William truly was lonely when he created the clone.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Lucy looked upset as she spoke "Make him stop it William" She said sadly William sighed "Whatever just leave or if you want a fight then I will be happy to join in otherwise just go"

(Tyler is free. If you wanna interact with him, wait until he lands, or interact him while riding his legion... Meaning you would have to know how to fly xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I love how 1000's of falcons are floating outside the cafe and no one notices xD )
''this is starting to get annoying with him..making such dramatic scenes here...''

*Nanase then moved her hand as obsidian crystals flew threw the sky destroy all the falcons*

''we might as well call Add next time...''

"Uhm, did I do something?" Leonhardt said, looking at Lucy's sad expression. "Well, I was hoping for a spar, but...maybe it wouldn't be for the best..." he said to William, growing quiet near the end of his sentence.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''this is starting to get annoying with him..making such dramatic scenes here...''
*Nanase then moved her hand as obsidian crystals flew threw the sky destroy all the falcons*

''we might as well call Add next time...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler falls. He listens to the whistle of the wind and grabs a tree branch and lands perfectly. "Geez, all the attacks today, this is starting to become a real pain..." He murmured. He looked up and saw Nanase. "So, Sena told me you could train me...!" He hollered.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Uhm, did I do something?" Leonhardt said, looking at Lucy's sad expression. "Well, I was hoping for a spar, but...maybe it wouldn't be for the best..." he said to William, growing quiet near the end of his sentence.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "It's fine kid most people are to scared to fight me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We don't know yet" she said woth a slightly Blushe as she listened her grip back to a loving hug

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "Hi-Hina what do you mean?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add then woke up and looked up at Shira*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''m-morning..''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira smiled at her "morning add" she said softly as she leaned back down and kissed her cheek again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler falls. He listens to the whistle of the wind and grabs a tree branch and lands perfectly. "Geez, all the attacks today, this is starting to become a real pain..." He murmured. He looked up and saw Nanase. "So, Sena told me you could train me...!" He hollered.
''im not gonna train you if your gonna call 1000 friggin Falcons! your just asking to be attacked!''

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at her "morning add" she said softly as she leaned back down and kissed her cheek again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then sat up slowly still with their tails wrapped around each other*

'' *yawn*..what did i miss...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We don't know if I'm pregnant or not that's all" she said with a blush

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Th-There's no way that....." He said while clearly shocked

(@shortyshot8 Is William even an official Character? Because I can't seem to find his CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back