• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina looked up at him "I've wanted one since I was a little girl to be able to have some thing to hold and love along with a lover..... I have 1 out of 2" she said with a smile

"My dad isn't here to train me, so I hoped you would, but I guess you can't..." He said, walking away.

(Mmk)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up at him "I've wanted one since I was a little girl to be able to have some thing to hold and love along with a lover..... I have 1 out of 2" she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed before speaking "Well if you truly want one as a man it's my job to assist as much as I can"

Daniel reaver]Shira saw her blush then giggled happily before kissing her cheek then nuzzling her neck happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then leaned her head on Shira's*

Hina sighed then pulled away from him "stop saying that.... When you do I feel like you married me just because I wanted it" she said as she sat down on the ground and looked at the ground

"Yeah..." Leon said, before sheathing his blade. He swiped it, a wave leaving the blade as he slashed that destroyed a hundred of the clones immediately, all of them shattering to dust. "I'm sure it is..." He said, waiting for the response. In the meanwhile, a voice within him said 'mastery program complete...'

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sighed then pulled away from him "stop saying that.... When you do I feel like you married me just because I wanted it" she said as she sat down on the ground and looked at the ground

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked as his eyes turned wide then flashed golden as he slammed his fist into the wall "Never ever say that in front of me......" He said in anger

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sighed then pulled away from him "stop saying that.... When you do I feel like you married me just because I wanted it" she said as she sat down on the ground and looked at the ground

[/QUOTE]
(Because he didn't say he wasn't ready for marriage five seconds before they tied the knot xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Yeah..." Leon said, before sheathing his blade. He swiped it, a wave leaving the blade as he slashed that destroyed a hundred of the clones immediately, all of them shattering to dust. "I'm sure it is..." He said, waiting for the response. In the meanwhile, a voice within him said 'mastery program complete...'
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William and his clones jumped at him and yelled as they encased themselves in Ice "GET READY THIS IS GONNA HURT!!!"

Hina flinched when he did as a tear fell down her cheek "I-im sorry... Please forgive me love" she said as she sat there hoping he would

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina flinched when he did as a tear fell down her cheek "I-im sorry... Please forgive me love" she said as she sat there hoping he would

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes returned to normal as he spoke "I just.......I don't want you to say stuff like that I would not be here now if I didn't love you"

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes returned to normal as he spoke "I just.......I don't want you to say stuff like that I would not be here now if I didn't love you"
(Not what she said xD )

Ethora said:
Is this roleplay closed or can I join?
(Feel free to join ^^)

Leon stared at the mass of Williams coming down on his head. "Too slow..." he said, as 5 clones of Leon leaped out from behind him, and mimicked his slash, destroying a majority of the other clones. Leon then gathered moisture from the air to create a mass of ice crystals, which he fired at the rest.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly got up and walked over to Al pushing into his chest obviously frightened by him yelling at her

[/QUOTE]
Al hugged her "I-I'm sorry it's just....Look I love you that will never change you saying that just......"

shortyshot8 said:
(Hina asked if he married her cuz she wanted to get married(he did). He's acting like she questioned whether he loved her or not)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon stared at the mass of Williams coming down on his head. "Too slow..." he said, as 5 clones of Leon leaped out from behind him, and mimicked his slash, destroying a majority of the other clones. Leon then gathered moisture from the air to create a mass of ice crystals, which he fired at the rest.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked as he spoke "IDIOT!!!" He said as he absorbed the Ice as more Clones were made

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Hina asked if he married her cuz she wanted to get married(he did). He's acting like she questioned whether he loved her or not)

[/QUOTE]
(Al married her because he loved her dude xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sobed into him still scared that he was mad at her "please don't be mad at me" she said into his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "I'm not it's ok......" He said as he was trying to cheer her up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back