• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
(Al married her because he loved her dude xD )
(Yeah, but asking why he married her and whether or not he loved her are two separate things. In my opinion, he's overacting. Especially since he didn't want to get married to begin with)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yeah, but asking why he married her and whether or not he loved her are two separate things. In my opinion, he's overacting. Especially since he didn't want to get married to begin with)

[/QUOTE]
(You are making my day worse can ya just drop it?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just pushed into him more and sobed still scared by him punching the wall and yelling at her

[/QUOTE]
Al patted her on the head "Hey don't ya think that I love you? If you don't know then....."

Leon simply stood there. As they got nearer, a pair of the clones suddenly dived at William, swinging at him from both directions.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon simply stood there. As they got nearer, a pair of the clones suddenly dived at William, swinging at him from both directions.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked a bit shocked as the Clones launched themselves into the air with Ice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love you and I want you to love me I beleive you love me" Hina said as she looked up at him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "You are too good to me....I love you Hina"

"Hey, I'm down here. You should be paying attention to me." Leon said, smiling as a few more clones began to turn on William. As they got closer, he sheathed his blade again.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Hey, I'm down here. You should be paying attention to me." Leon said, smiling as a few more clones began to turn on William. As they got closer, he sheathed his blade again.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's Clones launched down at Leon charging all at once

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled then kissed Al deeply before pulling away and smiling

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Anyways about the whole child thing...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled up at him "we will wait and see" she said before she took his hand and pulled him out the door and down the hall

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he followed her and thought "Good that gives us some time to calm down"

"Ayy, deary, don't frown over that other disaster, it wasnt the right kind of love for you" she patted her head" "after all its his job to be a brute" she pouted a bit "you'll have a happy life with this one right here~ and that's important with a little one on the way" she swayed from side to side, humming slightly before quickly stopping and tilting her head at the girl "what, you thought I didn't know? Of course I'll know these things hun~"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled as she pulled him out to the court yard and smiled "let's find some one to talk too" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Yeah that should be fun...Maybe Blake would like to talk"

"Quickdraw, first class..." Leon says, taking a firm stance. The clones of himself converged in front of him, before leaping towards William.

@shortyshot8

Shira looked back at the girl "why would you care im a succubus a creature created by the one that I love but I will stay with add even though the baby isn't hers I will gladly have my child call her mom" Shira said as she smiled at add

@Nonalaka @Himeragi Seiker

Aeos smiled and let go of her hand and floated around the place phasing through the shelfes to see more stuff with a childish smile on his face "this place is amazing" he said as he floated around the store

@Heartbreakvibes

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Quickdraw, first class..." Leon says, taking a firm stance. The clones of himself converged in front of him, before leaping towards William.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
As the Clones launched at each other William jumped through them at Leon "AHHHH!!!!!!!"

Hina shrugged as she looked around "I haven't seen him lately" she said softly as she looked around for him

--------------

Blake sat there in a valley staring out over a lake as the wind blew through his hair as he stared at the lake

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shrugged as she looked around "I haven't seen him lately" she said softly as she looked around for him
--------------

Blake sat there in a valley staring out over a lake as the wind blew through his hair as he stared at the lake

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Man that sucks...." (Night guys I gotta get up early tomorrow sorry)

(I guess i'll have Tyler go somewhere else. You can talk to him later if you want.) Tyler sighs and speeds off to the nearest road. He walked to school from there. (Tyler won't be available during this time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back