• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Its...its nothing." He said as the glow in his eyes died down. 'Analysis complete. Mastery program initiating...' "Well, I'm glad you're both okay." He said, bowing to the pair. "Once more, I apologize to you and your sister."
@shortshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed and pointed at Lucy "I don't have a sister this is me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add then felt her ear being petted as she fell back asleep from it again*
''no, i think Nanase is better suited in training people who can make any kind of weapon they want...i only use a massive claymore and relics...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. He got out of the spring. "I guess I should stop flirting with you too then, that just annoys you..." He sighed. "No hard feelings?" He asked.

Hina smiled back then kissed him before laying her head on his chest again "good" she said softly to him

Blake walked around town deep in thought as he passed a coffee shop not lookin into it

(Blakes open)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. He got out of the spring. "I guess I should stop flirting with you too then, that just annoys you..." He sighed. "No hard feelings?" He asked.
''you flirting with me isnt really annoying...its just you flirt at the most wrong times...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled back then kissed him before laying her head on his chest again "good" she said softly to him

Blake walked around town deep in thought as he passed a coffee shop not lookin into it

(Blakes open)

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned a little "I'm sorry I kinda went overboard last night" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you flirting with me isnt really annoying...its just you flirt at the most wrong times...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "I see..." Then he looked down. "My dad said I would be some kind of hero." He said. "My dad was preparing me... Then he was murdered by Cam..." He muttered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed "no it's was fine" she said softly to him with a slight blush

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her on the head "That's good...." Al kept on thinking

"A clone? A...female clone? Why would you do something like that?" Leon said, looking slightly confused.

@shortyshot8

Hina say up and streched then yawned and looked down at him with a smile "love you" she said softly before she got up off of him and headed for the bathroom

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"A clone? A...female clone? Why would you do something like that?" Leon said, looking slightly confused.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I got lonely" He said jokingly "No I'm kidding but it's a long story"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina say up and streched then yawned and looked down at him with a smile "love you" she said softly before she got up off of him and headed for the bathroom

[/QUOTE]
Al continued laying down and thought "If that happens then.....Damn if I was a father people would kill me!"

Tyler smiled. "I see..." Then he looked down. "My dad said I would be some kind of hero." He said. "My dad was preparing me... Then he was murdered by Cam..." He muttered.
''well...everyone loses their parents right? eventually...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina started the bath then closed the door before geting in

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and stretched before getting his clothing on and speaking to himself "Just hope for the best at this point...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...everyone loses their parents right? eventually...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiles. "I guess your right. I'll beat Cam! You'll see!" He said fistpumping.

"Oookay, then..." Leon said, sweat dropping a bit. "Well, uh...My names Leonhardt Ragnell. Nice to meet you...and you." He says, bowing.

@shortyshot8

Tyler smiles. "I guess your right. I'll beat Cam! You'll see!" He said fistpumping.
Cam sat in his room alone as he spoke to himself "Damn it if that boy wants to die then he can fight me" He said with a smirk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina finished washing up then got out and wraped her self in a towle then walked out and smiled over at al

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at Hina and smiled not planning on telling her what he was thinking

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oookay, then..." Leon said, sweat dropping a bit. "Well, uh...My names Leonhardt Ragnell. Nice to meet you...and you." He says, bowing.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Nice to meet you my name is William and this is Lucy" He says pointing at Lucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back