• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalin Scarlet](Too Late! xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL])
but it went to the courtyard. not the cafe)))

Heartbreakvibes said:
she snickers and looks at him " well what ever i cook is delicious il just experiment sure theres someone who consults with magic i can talk to...but you owe me catnip" she laughs writing down a list of some food she liked with no fish "ah...i better get going ...."
Aeos floated back to his feet "can I come with" he asked not wanting to leave here for some reason

@Heartbreakvibes

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Energy Cannon charged...firing in 3...2...1..." Leonhardt said, before firing what was supposed to be a simple energy discharge. However, the cannon fired an actual bolt of energy, which flew off through the courtyard.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked at a shot of energy that flew at him he blocked it with his Ice as he was startled he used a lot of Ice

GoldenWolf said:
Kate shrugged and smiled, "Sure!"
''so...what should we even talk about?''

Kalin Scarlet](I had considered the cafe... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL])
considered?)))

Kate thrummed her fingers on the table, thinking. "What kinds of people do you usually get though here?" She asked. If such interesting people worked here, there must be some interesting customers.

GoldenWolf said:
Kate thrummed her fingers on the table, thinking. "What kinds of people do you usually get though here?" She asked. If such interesting people worked here, there must be some interesting customers.
''hm well nothing interesting...just perverts...thats pretty much it''

Shira continued to pet add as she stared out the window 'I wonder if any one would notice if I let my wings and tail out' she thought before they came out and her tail slung its self over adds hips

@Himeragi Seiker

"Damn it!" Leonhardt said, rushing off after in the direction of the blast. His gun and gauntlet disappears as he ran up to the end point of the blast. Inn front of him was a wall of ice, severely cracked, but still standing. "Oh, thank goodness..." He thought to himself, as he ran around the ice to look at the people he had nearly killed. "Hello? Is everyone alright?"

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](attacking the cafe is not in your best interest.)

[/QUOTE]
(No it is not all of us would kill him xD )

Daniel reaver]Shira continued to pet add as she stared out the window 'I wonder if any one would notice if I let my wings and tail out' she thought before they came out and her tail slung its self over adds hips [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Everyone didnt really care about the wings and tail and thought it was cosplay*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Damn it!" Leonhardt said, rushing off after in the direction of the blast. His gun and gauntlet disappears as he ran up to the end point of the blast. Inn front of him was a wall of ice, severely cracked, but still standing. "Oh, thank goodness..." He thought to himself, as he ran around the ice to look at the people he had nearly killed. "Hello? Is everyone alright?"
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William hid Lucy behind him "Who the hell are you!?"

(Well, lots of people attacking him would actually be inverse to making him pay for his mistake...it'd turn him into a super weapon xD )

"I-I sincerely apologize." he said, sheathing his sword. "I hadn't meant to fire on anyone. I think I overloaded my safety systems." He said, a worried look on his face. " Truly, I'm sorry." He said bowing, as his eyes glowed a bright gold. 'Crap! Why am I analyzing! I didn't see anyone use an ability...'

@shortyshot8

(Hehe, well, that might work ^^ @Himeragi Seiker)

GoldenWolf said:
GoldenWolf said:
''hm well nothing interesting...just perverts...thats pretty much it''

Kate raised an eyebrow. "Perverts?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm well nothing interesting...just perverts...thats pretty much it''

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back