• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate rolled her eyes. "I know what a pervert is. Why do they come here? Just to look at them? That's it? Kinda creepy.."

GoldenWolf said:
Kate rolled her eyes. "I know what a pervert is. Why do they come here? Just to look at them? That's it? Kinda creepy.."
''well of course. thats what makes a pervert right? being a little creep''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase then grabbed Tyler by the collar and takes him to the hot springs to where Sena is. Sena is currently in the hot spring but she doesnt mind Tyler seeing her like that at the moment*
''we'll train you then, hey sena, you think we can train him for a bit maybe?''

''hmm..sure why not...il need to find out his weapon of choice though...''

thats what i thought =w= )))

[/QUOTE]
Tyler stares blankly at your for a second. Then here appears in a temple in his mind. You are the one who constantly challenges himself, you do things others don't want to do. You like to create new strategies. That's what makes you different from everyone else. Everyone is annoyed with you for this. But it is what you are. As the strange voice finished, the symbol of the rebellion appeared on Tyler's arm and he came back to reality. "Wha? Oh yeah... Choice of weapon..." The golem beings reforming behind Tyler and Tyler summons a mechanical falcon to fight it off.

Daniel reaver]Shira looked down St add tail then smiled at it 'she's so cute with cat ears and a tail' she thought as she blushed slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
*Add then began to wake up and look up at Shira with a warm smile*

''oh..hey shira''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler stares blankly at your for a second. Then here appears in a temple in his mind. You are the one who constantly challenges himself, you do things others don't want to do. You like to create new strategies. That's what makes you different from everyone else. Everyone is annoyed with you for this. But it is what you are. As the strange voice finished, the symbol of the rebellion appeared on Tyler's arm and he came back to reality. "Wha? Oh yeah... Choice of weapon..." The golem beings reforming behind Tyler and Tyler summons a mechanical falcon to fight it off.
''huh...a falcon...? we might as well just give him a sword as well as a back up weapon...''

"I don't like using weapons..." He smiled. "I like working together with my friends!" He exclaimed as the falcon transformed. It equipped itself with a Ion Cannon and blasted it straight at the golem, vaporizing it. Tyler then splashed back in the spa. "I want to get stronger on my own, if you train me, that's fine with me, but I stick with my weapon of choice." He said grinning.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly slid up Al in her sleep and nuzzled his neck happily as she slept
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he slowly closed his eyes lost in thought

Leonhardt stood up straight, his eyes still glowing. "Is that you whose manipulating the cold?" He asks, tilting his head in curiosity.

@shortyshot8

"I don't like using weapons..." He smiled. "I like working together with my friends!" He exclaimed as the falcon transformed. It equipped itself with a Ion Cannon and blasted it straight at the golem, vaporizing it. Tyler then splashed back in the spa. "I want to get stronger on my own, if you train me, that's fine with me, but I stick with my weapon of choice." He said grinning.
''*sigh* fine then...although i have no idea how to train you at all...''

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''morning~''

*Add yawned as she made her tail wrap around Shira's*

GoldenWolf said:
"Yeah, that's true." Kate said, smiling awkwardly.
''so...what to do now...''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leonhardt stood up straight, his eyes still glowing. "Is that you whose manipulating the cold?" He asks, tilting his head in curiosity.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "Yeah what of it?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''*sigh* fine then...although i have no idea how to train you at all...''
''morning~''

*Add yawned as she made her tail wrap around Shira's*

''so...what to do now...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "Don't worry Sena! You can figure it out!" He said happily.

"Right... I better call off the falcon..." He said. He muttered something and the falcon nodded. It vanished at extreme speed to, who knows where.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and pet add again then smiling mischeviously before she started to pet her cat ear "sleep good" she asked soflty [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then felt her ear being petted as she fell back asleep from it again*

Tyler smiled. "Don't worry Sena! You can figure it out!" He said happily.
''no, i think Nanase is better suited in training people who can make any kind of weapon they want...i only use a massive claymore and relics...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly woke up and saw Al then blushed a little then smiled "morning love" she said softly as she brought her hand to his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at her and smiled "Hey there how are you?"

"Its...its nothing." He said as the glow in his eyes died down. 'Analysis complete. Mastery program initiating...' "Well, I'm glad you're both okay." He said, bowing to the pair. "Once more, I apologize to you and your sister."

@shortshot8

GoldenWolf said:
"Hmm.." Kate fiddled with her hood absentmindedly, blushing lightly being alone with a boy.
''hey, dont take it the wrong way but...your actually kind cute yknow?''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back