• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira looked down at add and blushed slightly before smiling and peting her head as she slept then ordered another cup of tea then blushing when she heard some one talk to them @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add's cat ears then appeared and she started to purr softly in her sleep. Himeragi brings Shira a cup of tea and bows taking the empty cup back to the kitchen*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Soo, I'm guessing no one is available to interact with....)

[/QUOTE]
(William and Lucy are xD )

Dakota sat there in slight shock of his answer, her face burning red. Was he asking her out? She wasn't sure, but his words certainly caught her.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

---------

"Ah, just a second" she chimed as she finished her cake up quickly. she got up, turning to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek "let's go!"

@Kalin Scarlet

((Sorry fell asleep))

shortyshot8 said:
Falim walked over "You guys really are a pain ya know that?"
''who's this...?''

''oh. newbie. well i wouldnt really consider our self to be a pain...im only trying to calm Sena down...she loses her temper to guys easily...''

*Sena then sheathes her claymore on her back and walks to the back of the cafe*

''i just think its best to not piss her off thats all...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''who's this...?''
''oh. newbie. well i wouldnt really consider our self to be a pain...im only trying to calm Sena down...she loses her temper to guys easily...''

*Sena then sheathes her claymore on her back and walks to the back of the cafe*

''i just think its best to not piss her off thats all...''

[/QUOTE]
Falim sighed "These are the moments I wish Al or William were here because I really don't like to have to deal with stress"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim sighed "These are the moments I wish Al or William were here because I really don't like to have to deal with stress"
''who said you have to?''

*Nanase then walks past Falim going to the back while patting her shoulder in the process. She then stops to look back*

''yknow, you can take some time enjoying the hot springs we have in the back...i go there when i just have problems...Sena is probably using it right now as well''

"It really is though, you'll make a cute little family" the girl continued in a singsong voice. She placed a hand to her face,;"oh, my,iI forgot to introduce myself" she chuckled "I'm Amara, goddess of Love and heartbreak" she said while tilting her head and resting it in her hands

@Daniel reaver

@Himeragi Seiker

GoldenWolf said:
Kate chuckled again, the looked around the café. "Sorry, am I keeping you? You should probably be doing your job or something, I don't want to get you in trouble." Kate smiled politely.
''no no its fine, my job is really to serve and entertain the customers...so right now im sorta doing my job''

*Natsuru said as he winked at the girl*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''who said you have to?''
*Nanase then walks past Falim going to the back while patting her shoulder in the process. She then stops to look back*

''yknow, you can take some time enjoying the hot springs we have in the back...i go there when i just have problems...Sena is probably using it right now as well''

[/QUOTE]
Falim smiled "Sure sounds fun" She said while walking away

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](You want me to shoot a cannon at Them?) @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Yes xD )

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed at the girls words and happily pet add as she took another sip of tea before she blushed then frowned thinking of her heart break with ansom "oh" she said quietly @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add's ears twitch a bit in her sleep as she continues to purr whenever Shira pets her*

Madoka blushed, and slid from under Moriko. "Okay, lets go!~" He said, taking her hand, and sliding out of the booth.

@Nonalaka

(Stop apologizing xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena was in a maid outfit at the moment. She glare became more deadlier*
''dont even try to flirt with me...if you cant beat a golem, how the hell do you think you can try and flirt with me..''

*She then unsheathed her massive claymore and pointed it at Tyler. Nanase then moving the claymore down so it points at the ground*

''calm down...if you want, you can train him to be stronger...you can beat him up during that''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. "I just don't think I'm cut out for fighting..." His eyeballs shrunk after he said this. He fell to the ground, not breathing.

(Sora is in the school courtyard on a bench if you want to Interact with him.)

she snickers and looks at him " well what ever i cook is delicious il just experiment sure theres someone who consults with magic i can talk to...but you owe me catnip" she laughs writing down a list of some food she liked with no fish "ah...i better get going ...."

"Energy Cannon charged...firing in 3...2...1..." Leonhardt said, before firing what was supposed to be a simple energy discharge. However, the cannon fired an actual bolt of energy, which flew off through the courtyard.

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "I just don't think I'm cut out for fighting..." His eyeballs shrunk after he said this. He fell to the ground, not breathing.
*Nanase then grabbed Tyler by the collar and takes him to the hot springs to where Sena is. Sena is currently in the hot spring but she doesnt mind Tyler seeing her like that at the moment*

''we'll train you then, hey sena, you think we can train him for a bit maybe?''

''hmm..sure why not...il need to find out his weapon of choice though...''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Energy Cannon charged...firing in 3...2...1..." Leonhardt said, before firing what was supposed to be a simple energy discharge. However, the cannon fired an actual bolt of energy, which flew off through the courtyard.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
thats what i thought =w= )))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sat there in slight shock of his answer, her face burning red. Was he asking her out? She wasn't sure, but his words certainly caught her.
@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back