• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saddien looked up instantly and started tearing up her ears going down "You cant eat?!?! Thats...thats...HORRIBLE " tears ran down and reached in her bag and pulled out a bag "h-here! anyone anything has to eat!!"

Heartbreakvibes said:
Saddien sighed as she staggered along the school hallway nibbling a pocky stick trying to find the cafeteria she looked what seemed all over and finally just gave up "im not hungry anyway...maybe a little" she sat in front of a locker and pulled out a bento box and sighed eating a sushi roll "hmm....its ok..."she realized how early it was and smiled pulling out a manga "for once its nice being early"
(( :gasp: pocky! I love that stuff! :3

Aeos looked at her and smiled slightly seeing as how she didn't notice he was part way transparent so he grabed for the food but his hand just fazed through it

Leon woke up, yawning sheepishly. He stood up, and got himself dressed. Afterwards, he went outside to begin his daily exercise. Standing in a secluded area, he drew his golden longsword, and practiced simple thrusts and slashes.

Daniel reaver]Shira pulled away and blushed not noticing the cloak as she hugged add tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then hugs Shira back*

''its fine, people wont see. Natsuru placed a invisible cloak on us...''

GoldenWolf said:
Kate smiled, "Nice 'decoration.' She giggled slightly. "But how did you do that?" Kate asked curiously. She added quickly, "If you don't mind me asking."
''well...im a fallen god of death, would that answer your question?''

*Natsuru said as he winked at Kate with a smile*

"t-the...it....oh your a.." she blushes deeply of embarrassment and looks down bringing her knees to her face and whimpers "im dumb.."

Kate blinked in surprise, and then giggled again, "And a fallen god of death is working in a café?" She giggled again, becoming less shy.

Sora sighs and sits down on a bench. "Well... I can just wait here for someone to meet Soo..." He shrugs and lies back.

@Anyone?

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed and looked back up at add "Wh-what" she asked again before she nervously hugged add again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...right now we're under an invisible cloak...so the customers wont see us...although they'll hear us...um...maybe we can go to the back of the cafe?''

GoldenWolf said:
Kate blinked in surprise, and then giggled again, "And a fallen god of death is working in a café?" She giggled again, becoming less shy.
''yea, my sister as well. Shes the manager here and shes a fallen goddess of creation. not to mention a god eater works here, a phoenix god, the administrator of time and space, a demon angel hybrid as well, and also a fox demon works here...''

Daniel reaver]Aeos chuclled slightly and kneeled down in front of her placing a hand on her shoulder "don't worry I'm just happy you can see me" he said softly to her with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Shira blushed then kissed add "oh-ok whatever y-you want" she said embarasingly

@Himeragi Seiker
''well maybe we can continue when we get home haha...''

and i got an erotic warning from RPNation >.<)))

saddien sighs and peeps up with a smile and laughs a bit "others cant??" she gets up grabbing her bag and tilts her head and her ears twitch and her tail sways calmly "thats like saying others cant see me.."

Shira blushed and nodded embarasingly before hugging add again then siting back the way she was waiting for add to sit next to her so she could lean on her

@Himeragi Seiker

Aeos smiled at her more then quickly hugged her (he's able to touch living things if he wants to) then smiled at her again "your cute" he said childishly to her

@Heartbreakvibes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea, my sister as well. Shes the manager here and shes a fallen goddess of creation. not to mention a god eater works here, a phoenix god, the administrator of time and space, a demon angel hybrid as well, and also a fox demon works here...''

''well maybe we can continue when we get home haha...''

and i got an erotic warning from RPNation >.<)))

[/QUOTE]
(Shocker xD

Kate smiled wide. "Interesting little café you have here. So is this what gods and goddesses of creation do all day?" She laughed again.

@Roman @Daniel reaver , im so sorry about the disappearances guys! Im super busy over here i just finished doing the year book at my school , i got 4th in the state at my competition, i went to the hospital , i got out , was asked to prom had to get a prom dress like last minute ((its amazing )) i just started a relationship and he treats me like a princess , im going to his house friday so i wont be on , i have the art show next week ,soooo i have to get my prints ready and my booth , and then community service hours have to be done and a town meeting to go to and then at the end of the month im going to NYC for the first time and then i a week or 2 after i graduate soooo its kinda hell for me here ,i get home and like ,pass out every day im so tired i didnt forget about ya guys i promise))

GoldenWolf said:
Kate smiled wide. "Interesting little café you have here. So is this what gods and goddesses of creation do all day?" She laughed again.
''i wouldnt really say all and not all day...''

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed and nodded embarasingly before hugging add again then siting back the way she was waiting for add to sit next to her so she could lean on her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos smiled at her more then quickly hugged her (he's able to touch living things if he wants to) then smiled at her again "your cute" he said childishly to her

@Heartbreakvibes
*Add then sits next to Shira*

Daniel reaver]Shira leaned against add comfortingly as she pulls the cloak off of them before grabing her tea and taking another drink of it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then leans on Shira not noticing she was still in a maid outfit as she smiled*

saddien blushed hot red and squeals "w-well i-im not cute b-but thanks for the comment" she sighs hanging her head in embarrassment and tries cooling down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back