• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira closed her eyes as she took another sip "it's so good" she wispered before taking another drink [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos smiled warmly to her and chuckled happily "sure" he said again as he placed a hand on her shoulder again

@Heartbreakvibes
''glad you like it. its made by the shop itself''

*Add said as she nuzzled Shira's shoulder a bit*

she shakes her head her tail swaying like crazy and hides her face then peeps at her "w-well um...." she sat thinking trying to change subject " i gotta wash my tail!...W-wait no thats not it um...nevermind" she looks down and sighs

Sixxx said:
@Roman @Daniel reaver , im so sorry about the disappearances guys! Im super busy over here i just finished doing the year book at my school , i got 4th in the state at my competition, i went to the hospital , i got out , was asked to prom had to get a prom dress like last minute ((its amazing )) i just started a relationship and he treats me like a princess , im going to his house friday so i wont be on , i have the art show next week ,soooo i have to get my prints ready and my booth , and then community service hours have to be done and a town meeting to go to and then at the end of the month im going to NYC for the first time and then i a week or 2 after i graduate soooo its kinda hell for me here ,i get home and like ,pass out every day im so tired i didnt forget about ya guys i promise))
(( Uncle Romer, see where ya comin' from. It's no biggie I ain't gonna around til' Friday anway. I just drop in time to time. ))

After practicing with his blade, It was time to analyze his power levels. "Initiating partial CE materialization..." He said to himself, as a robotic arm covered the entirety of his own left arm. "Materializing energy cannon..." he said quietly, his eyes glowing gold as a rifle appeared in his robotic arm. As soon as it fell into his grip, it began to hum with energy. "Charging for test fire..."

(Anyone available for target practice? xD )

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled softly and cuddled add taking another sip of her tea then noticing her wrist was showing and quickly pulling her clothing down to hide it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''oh...um...here''

*Add then gives Shira one of her arm sleeves. It was one of the arm sleeves Add wears along with her clothes*

''put it on, and your wrist wont show'' ^.^

saddien lets out a whine and blushes deeply grabbing her tail and stroke it "i-im as nekomimi a rare breed infact!" shes squeals and rubs her face"you t-touched my tail!!"

(I just got told not to have a RP With explicit content I respect that decision just not sure where it was xD )

Daniel reaver]Shira looked over and smiled at add before taking the sleeve and sliding it over her wrist and frowning slightly "thank you" she said quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos smiled up at her then appered back in front of her "it's a pretty tail" he said softly to her

@Heartbreakvibes
''haha..no problem''

*Add then leaned on Shira with a smile soon falling asleep*

shortyshot8 said:
(I just got told not to have a RP With explicit content I respect that decision just not sure where it was xD )
yeah same here lol but its a bummer that you cant do private messaging as well...now i have to use fade to black...)

saddien grabs a sushi roll out her bento box and smiles at him "i work hard keeping it pretty!"

after eating the sushi roll she sits thinking "more salmon..so what do you want to ear really??" she smiles pulling a note book out and pen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yeah same here lol but its a bummer that you cant do private messaging as well...now i have to use fade to black...)

[/QUOTE]
(I know right xD )

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and leaned back against add and giggled when she fell asleep then stared out the window with a small smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add's head then slid off of Shira's shoulder landing on her lap still sleeping*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi notices the golem and summons a spear which she then throws and it pierces the golem and making it disappear. Add then got up and summoned numerous drones to repair the damage of the cafe and after repairing, it looked as if nothing happened at all. Sena then walks to Tyler with the most annoyed look on her face as she glared down at him*
''why did you lead it here...''

@Nonalaka

@Whoever else was at the cafe

i think notifications are working again O.o )))

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry! Uh... You look very beautiful!" He shouted, hoping to calm her rage.

Kate chuckled again, the looked around the café. "Sorry, am I keeping you? You should probably be doing your job or something, I don't want to get you in trouble." Kate smiled politely.

Amara chuckled as she could sense the emotions of the two sitting behind her. After finishing her tea she appeared beside them, sitting on air, one leg crossed over the other. "Ahhhh~ what cute love, yes?" Amara smiled brightly at the both

@Daniel reaver

@Himeragi Seiker

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"I'm sorry! Uh... You look very beautiful!" He shouted, hoping to calm her rage.
*Sena was in a maid outfit at the moment. She glare became more deadlier*

''dont even try to flirt with me...if you cant beat a golem, how the hell do you think you can try and flirt with me..''

*She then unsheathed her massive claymore and pointed it at Tyler. Nanase then moving the claymore down so it points at the ground*

''calm down...if you want, you can train him to be stronger...you can beat him up during that''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena was in a maid outfit at the moment. She glare became more deadlier*
''dont even try to flirt with me...if you cant beat a golem, how the hell do you think you can try and flirt with me..''

*She then unsheathed her massive claymore and pointed it at Tyler. Nanase then moving the claymore down so it points at the ground*

''calm down...if you want, you can train him to be stronger...you can beat him up during that''

[/QUOTE]
Falim walked over "You guys really are a pain ya know that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back