• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler rushes in the café. He looks beat up pretty beat up. "I'm just gonna take a break from fighting the giant Bou-" Before he can finish, a giant boulder lands on Tyler and most of the café. "Golem..." He finished.

Kate jumped, her cup falling to the floor. She gathered her books quickly and looked around, startled by the sudden boulder-out-of-nowhere.

(( =_=

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times then quickly averted her eyes to the floor, accompanied by another small tremor, Dakota winced slightly in reaction to the shake "to be honest, I'm not sure what you mean.." she felt embarrassed that she didn't understand.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Well, since I haven't the experience with the opposite sex, and my brain seems to be on autopilot...." he just stammers it out. "I kind of figure, spending time with you isn't suck a terrible proposition. Maybe, spending more time with you would allow me to learn more, about you, myself and how this world works beyond the metaphysical." He clumsily sputtered out his half decent asking her out. "I know we just met, but something tells me you are special and awesome and in the pit of my stomach and soul, something screams at me to just go for it, and be with you, tremors or not." he FINALLY got the courage to get it all out. FINALLY!!!

Holding his hand up, he drains his energy to shield the table from the debris. But it isn't just a shield, but a portal to move the debris to safety. (Damn it dude.) (And by table, everyone at it.)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rushes in the café. He looks beat up pretty beat up. "I'm just gonna take a break from fighting the giant Bou-" Before he can finish, a giant boulder lands on Tyler and most of the café. "Golem..." He finished.
*Natsumi notices the golem and summons a spear which she then throws and it pierces the golem and making it disappear. Add then got up and summoned numerous drones to repair the damage of the cafe and after repairing, it looked as if nothing happened at all. Sena then walks to Tyler with the most annoyed look on her face as she glared down at him*

''why did you lead it here...''

@Nonalaka

@Whoever else was at the cafe

i think notifications are working again O.o )))

Daniel reaver]Shira nuzzled into add "you scared me" she said quietly as she gripped adds shirt and nuzzled her neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add smiled a bit and pet her head*

''ah...sorry about that''

GoldenWolf said:
"Oh, thank you, sorry." She smiled and continued reading. Blushing lightly in embarrassment.
''no no, you shouldnt be the one apologizing...that kid who lead the golem here should be the one..''

Daniel reaver]Shira moved up and kissed add before going back to nuzzling her "I'm not losing you too" she said quietly as she put a hand to her stomach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''but you wont lose me, il always be with you''

*Add said as she kissed her*

Kate nodded. "Oh, and by the way, the tea is excellent! Never had anything like it before." She said with a shy-ish smile.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled then blushed a little realizing that some people where watching them as Shira pressed farther into add embarasingly "th-there watching" she said quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''dont mind them...Natsuru takes care of things like these...''

*Add said with a smile*

GoldenWolf said:
Kate nodded. "Oh, and by the way, the tea is excellent! Never had anything like it before." She said with a shy-ish smile.
''glad you love our tea, its home-made...er excuse me for a second...''

*Natsuru then stood by Add and Shira and he raised his hand and it forms into a demonic claw as he smiled a bit sadistically scaring anyone who was watching and it made the customers go back to their business. He then bows to Add and Shira as the claw then disappeared and walks back to Kate*

''so, im guessing your new to this cafe huh?''

Madoka smiled, and nodded. "Oh, right!~ When you're finished with your cake, though." he said, pressing his head to her back, and purring quietly.

@Nonalaka

Sora slams his head on the table bored. "Bored...." He sighs and stares at other people ordering.

Kate blinked, a little taken-aback by the whole 'demonic-claw' scene. Then she stammered, trying to drag her attention back to the conversation, "Uh, yeah. D-do you work here, o-or something?"

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded then looked back to add and kissed her deeply as she blushed a little more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add kissed deeply back at Shira while Natsuru just placed a cloak on them making them invisible to the customers and placed a paper on their table that says 'reserved'*

GoldenWolf said:
Kate blinked, a little taken-aback by the whole 'demonic-claw' scene. Then she stammered, trying to drag her attention back to the conversation, "Uh, yeah. D-do you work here, o-or something?"
''yes, i work here, and whats with the stammer? its my demonic claw isnt it? haha..dont worry...i usually use it for decoration in this cafe''

Kate smiled, "Nice 'decoration.' She giggled slightly. "But how did you do that?" Kate asked curiously. She added quickly, "If you don't mind me asking."

Saddien sighed as she staggered along the school hallway nibbling a pocky stick trying to find the cafeteria she looked what seemed all over and finally just gave up "im not hungry anyway...maybe a little" she sat in front of a locker and pulled out a bento box and sighed eating a sushi roll "hmm....its ok..."she realized how early it was and smiled pulling out a manga "for once its nice being early"

Aeos floated around the school ainlessly passing a girl that was eating sushi 'I wish I could eat" he said softly knowing she probably wouldn't hear him

Sora sighs and gets up, leaving the café and heading towards the school courtyard. "I wonder if I can meet anyone new..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back