• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metaphysics said:
(@Fukushima Akira do you want Xev?)
Eve watched on with growing dread as the situation spiraled out of control. "Zero! Calm down!" She said as she hugged him. "Tell me what's wrong, I'm here to listen." She added as she hugged him tighter.

A little girl with red hair whimpered in the dark corner of a damp cave deep underground. Roars echoed throughout the cavern walls. She slowly stood up to fearfully answer the call of her masters.

@PixelScoreMC
can i let Sena and Natsuru interact with Xev?)))

Metaphysics said:
(Oh sure)
okay xD )))

*Natsuru and Sena goes to some cave to check out whats going on since there are reports about something roaring in there. Whenever Sena or Natsuru spoke, their words would echo in the cave as they walk deeper in the cave as they talked*

''so what the hell are we here for again?''

''we need to find whats going on here...there are alot of reports of some kind of roars...thats why i brought you here so we can check it out''

''this cave already gives me the creeps...might as well just burn the entire cave way''

''no no no, i want to adventure the cave so that maybe...i can study something and research it...''

''you really are a huntress....''

''shut it. so now- huh?''

*Sena then sees the girl with red hair*

''um...excuse me but...why are you here?''

''im sure shes just gonna ask us the same question...''

@Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler did a kick flip. (Nobody got time to interact with Ty?)

Tyler notices the cave that Sena and Natsuru are at. He made a puzzled look, then decided to check later.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]okay xD )))
*Natsuru and Sena goes to some cave to check out whats going on since there are reports about something roaring in there. Whenever Sena or Natsuru spoke, their words would echo in the cave as they walk deeper in the cave as they talked*

''so what the hell are we here for again?''

''we need to find whats going on here...there are alot of reports of some kind of roars...thats why i brought you here so we can check it out''

''this cave already gives me the creeps...might as well just burn the entire cave way''

''no no no, i want to adventure the cave so that maybe...i can study something and research it...''

''you really are a huntress....''

''shut it. so now- huh?''

*Sena then sees the girl with red hair*

''um...excuse me but...why are you here?''

''im sure shes just gonna ask us the same question...''

@Metaphysics

[/QUOTE]
"T-the dragons are calling..." The little girl stammered as she rushed past them.

Metaphysics said:
"T-the dragons are calling..." The little girl stammered as she rushed past them.
*Natsuru then takes Sena's hand and follows the girl quietly. He then started to whisper to Sena*

''hey werent you a dragon slayer once...?''

''yeah...lets just see whats going on...especially whats gonna happen to the girl..''

Kishin slowly floated through the gates of the school and looked around "only if they could see me" he thought as he looked aroun

--------------

Blake satythere on the roof deep in thought as he stared out over the yard

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh...thought you meant that one other scene that was in Private Message <.<)))

[/QUOTE]
((( . . . What? )))

Tyler skids all the way around her, blocking her way. He smiles. "The name's Ty! What's a beautiful girl like you doing in these woods? Or are you going to ask me a similar question?"

Metaphysics said:
(@Fukushima Akira do you want Xev?)
Eve watched on with growing dread as the situation spiraled out of control. "Zero! Calm down!" She said as she hugged him. "Tell me what's wrong, I'm here to listen." She added as she hugged him tighter.

A little girl with red hair whimpered in the dark corner of a damp cave deep underground. Roars echoed throughout the cavern walls. She slowly stood up to fearfully answer the call of her masters.

@PixelScoreMC
((( I replied to that. I said yeah xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . What? )))

[/QUOTE]
NOTHING!! >.<)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(One who said the dragons are coming xD )
didnt she run deeper into the cave if the dragon is in the cave? xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]NOTHING!! >.<)))

didnt she run deeper into the cave if the dragon is in the cave? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I didn't wanna have Ty go in the cave but lets say he did...)

(I didn't wanna have Ty go in the cave but lets say he did...)
okay)))

*Natsuru and Sena hid behind a rock on the side of the cave observing the girl*

The girl runs deeper in the cave. "Strange girl..." Tyler stares at the rock Natsuru and Sena hid behind. "You can come out, I know your there." He grinned.

The girl runs deeper in the cave. "Strange girl..." Tyler stares at the rock Natsuru and Sena hid behind. "You can come out, I know your there." He grinned.
*Natsuru then made a spell for him and Sena to become invisible under a cloak*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then made a spell for him and Sena to become invisible under a cloak*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sees you. His eyes are in probability mode. "Why are you afraid?" He asks, eyes widening.

Tyler sees you. His eyes are in probability mode. "Why are you afraid?" He asks, eyes widening.
*Natsuru then disabled the spell and walked out from behind the rock. Sena did the same*

''we're not really what you call 'afraid'. we just dont want our presence to be noticed...especially by the girl...''

''it was my idea to follow her since we're trying to investigate about the reports of something roaring here...we then saw the girl and thought we observed her in the process''

PixelScoreMC said:
(Akira is a chick now??? ://)
((Why is Akira a girl? :/ ))
((( Yolo. I'm about to change him back, though xD )))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero pounded the wall one more time before the steam receded, and his eyes turned to their normal shade... Gray.

"Akira. I would always forgive her, but this time she messed up too badly. I don't forgive anyone that fucks with my memories... why do you think I no longer store my memories in myself? I remade myself so my memories can never be stolen again... the closest thing that can happen is my old memories returning, which they just did. I already sent them to where I store the rest of them." He growled, pacing. He then remembered Eveangel was still there, and laughed nervously. "Sorry dear, I didn't mean to scare you... If I did scare you."

*Meanwhile with Jason and Danielle*

"JJ, Why does he hate me now...?"

Jason's mother still was an emotional pile on their couch, having used up several boxes of tissues and was still crying. "D-did he never love me? I did that for him... And even though he knows that, he still hates me!" She broke down again, as Jason sat down next to her and tried comforting her.

"It's okay mom... He'll realize it soon enough." I hope he doesn't, he's a dick!

Danielle smiled, wiping her tears. "JJ, thanks so much for helping me... I should be more of a parent, but you've practically raised yourself."

Jason smiled, kissing her on the forehead. "You've done plenty mom. Now go catch some Z's, you have work tomorrow."

Danielle shot up. "That's right! I better hit the sack then." She hummed a happy tune, and walked through a doorframe in the hallway. She then peeked her head out back towards the living room, smiling. "Thanks again, for everything." She blew a kiss, and then went in her room, closing the door behind her.

Jason mumbled to himself. Why do I love her so much? Maybe because she's your family? No, I meant like... the other way. Oh, that's kinda' messed up. Yeah, I know... Well, have fun with that. I wil- Wait, Who the hell is this?!

@Metaphysics @Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira sighed and her gender returned from female to male. An ominous red line pulsated around his veins, causing it to be visible through his skin. He began sweating shortly before he spoke♅...

“ So it's begun... My final Evolution.. ”

...♅Suddenly, a small explosion occurred from him. His hair turned black with a slight blue tint to it, and grew, stopping at waist-length with shoulder-length bangs framing the sides of his face, covering most of his right eye. His irises turned a blood red colour, along with the sclera of his eyes turning black. Three tomoe had manifested around the central pupil. His clothes also changed. He now wore a black shirt with a high-collar left slightly open, blue pants and bandages around his shins. He also wore a crimson coloured armour with numerous Euphoric plates, forming protective guards along his chest, waist, shoulders and thighs. Multiple cracks had formed on Akira's face, showing the raw power he had in that form was affecting his appearance. He looked over at Zero and spoke, his eyes narrowing♅...

“ That doesn't excuse your behaviour. No matter what she did, she is, and will always be, the mother of your children. ”

tumblr_mqq9dszADw1rckvmto1_500_zpsbyrfw13s.gif

-----------------------------------

@PixelScoreMC @Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler nods his head. "I see... Then all I need to know is that we're friends." He said rushing farther into the cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back