• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeos looked over to a boy that was resting on a tree and stared at him "I wish I could do that" he said softly to him self as he looked down at his slightly transparent body

(He's a spirit by the way)

Tyler smiled down and waved. "Hey! What's up!" He obviously was too stupid to know your a spirit. "You wanna come up here too?" He asked.

Aeos looked at the boy again "y-you can see me" he wispered before he rose off the ground till he was at the level of the boy

@TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"You don't mind?" She questioned him, giving a slightly nervous smile, maybe get head was in a muddle from getting a compliment, she always became embarrassed if someone compliments her, but she couldn't quite get what he meant.
@Jofune Tsurabisu

Moriko chuckled as Madoka ate his food, she found it cute how excited he got about it.

@Kalin Scarlet
"Of course I do not mind. Why would I?" He said while looking into her deep eyes.

((I'll be super busy for the next 6 hours of so, I'll reply then ;- ;) )

"Of course! My probability vision lets me be able to detect all kinds of beings, even if their invisible." He chuckles.

"I actually see you in orange." He explained. "I can predict what somebody does before they do it too." He said.

"Anyway, less about me, more about you, what's your name?" He asked.

Aeos stared at him blankly then nodded "can. You look into the past" he asked before thinking "I don't know" he said softly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler frowned. "Sorry guy, I can only detect what will happen. I can see possible outcomes, I cannot see through time." He explained.

"Hey! Cheer up! I'm sure you'll find out eventually!" He smiled. "I do have a idea..." Tyler rushed to the school archives and found a student report on Aeos. He did this all undetected. He gave it to Aeos. "This is your student report, it might give insight on who you were and what happened to you." He explained.

Aeos looked at the report "but I don't think I evene went here" he said softly as he tryed to grab the report but his hand just phased through it

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler frowned. "Then I got nothing." He said shrugging. "Maybe if you find my dad in the spirit world..." He said out loud.

Aeos read it but it told him nothing but his name age and home town "Aeos" he said softly as he stared at the name under a picture of him

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and walked over to add sliding a hand into hers then nodded "yeah" she said quietly while slightly placing a hand on her stomach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then walked to the kitchen with Shira. Himeragi and Nanase werent there anymore, since they were at school at the moment. Add then made some lunch which was rice, eggs and cooked fish. She made sure the fish were completely boneless and put it on a plate along with the rice and eggs and gave it to Shira. She also gave her a spoon and a fork. Add then sat down on the couch in the living room*

''enjoy'' ^.^

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled then walked over and sat down cuddlin up next to add before she started to eat "mmmmm thank you" she said quietly as she cuddled add [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''your welcome, hm wanna go to the cafe with me? i kinda have to go to work there...well i can skip work today..but if you want, we can go to the cafe sometime soon''

*Add said with a smile*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled slightly and layed her head on adds shoulder "can you skip tomorow I wanted to go to the lake with you" she said softly as she slightly looked up to add [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sure''

*Add said as she pet her head a bit*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back