• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nods his head. "I see... Then all I need to know is that we're friends." He said rushing farther into the cave.
*Sena then said quietly so he wouldnt hear her*

''dont just rush in idiot...you might step into a trap of some kind...''

Tyler set off trap after trap. But his speed was so great, he managed to disable them all. He rushes back before entering the dragons den. "I disabled the traps for you m'lady." Winking at Sena. "But you guys are right, there is a dragon down there..."

Tyler set off trap after trap. But his speed was so great, he managed to disable them all. He rushes back before entering the dragons den. "I disabled the traps for you m'lady." Winking at Sena. "But you guys are right, there is a dragon down there..."
*Sena blushed slightly but shrugged it off and walked past tyler with her arms crossed soon unsheathing a massive claymore (bigger than a great sword) from her back as Natsuru just followed shrugging at Tyler*

''shes a tsundere type of girl...''

Metaphysics said:
The girl rushed and knelt down in front of a gigantic red dragon. "M-master you called?" She asked fearfully. She looked a at Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos. The dragon roared something incoherent at her before blasting fire at her which she narrowly dodged.
(Then get her @Fukushima Akira )
*Natsuru then jumped in to pick up the girl bridal style and carry her out of there*

''whenever your ready Sena...''

''hmpf...this dragon is gonna suffer...HYA!!''

*She then stabs her claymore into the ground as a massive rune sword that looks like her claymore stabbed down onto the dragon and soon exploding*

[media]

[/media]

Tyler decided to stick around and watch the show. He rushed to the dragons den and hid. "This could be interesting..."

When the claymore hit, Tyler smiled. "Sena huh..?" He muttered. He stepped out from behind the rock. "Your not too bad Ms. Claymore" Tyler chuckled.

Tyler decided to stick around and watch the show. He rushed to the dragons den and hid. "This could be interesting..."

When the claymore hit, Tyler smiled. "Sena huh..?" He muttered. He stepped out from behind the rock. "Your not too bad Ms. Claymore" Tyler chuckled.
*Sena then looked at Tyler with an annoyed look*

''i think its best not to try and flirt with her at the moment haha...''

Tyler smiled. "I guess so.." He said. The cave started caving in. "The cave is collapsing!" He hollered. He grabbed both of you and rushed out of the cave. He then rushed back in for the dragon girl.

...♅Akira soon sighed and vanished, appearing within a cave. He walked around, as if looking for something. He soon came across a dragon releasing fire at a child, then a female driving the sword into the dragon. He appeared towering over the girl, his arms folded. He spoke as he looked down at her, the wind from the explosion on his right causing his hair to sway to the left♅...

“ Are you harmed, young one? ”

tumblr_mpsav7EdVB1rm3yg0o1_r1_250.gif

---------------

@Metaphysics

Tyler smiled. "I guess so.." He said. The cave started caving in. "The cave is collapsing!" He hollered. He grabbed both of you and rushed out of the cave. He then rushed back in for the dragon girl.
natsuru was carrying her the whole time...)))

*Natsuru then put the girl down once they were outside the cave, and both Natsuru and Sena disappeared jumping back*

@Metaphysics

Tyler saw Akira. "Who the hell are you!?" He asked. A large rock struck his back when he said this. "Gah!" He screamed.

Blaster looked furious. It's scales turned into molten lava and it gave off a powerful roar. Thousands of fire dragons swarmed the caves an snarled threateningly.

Blaster-Elemental-Dragon-of-Calderas_zps56430e2c.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon sighed and vanished, appearing within a cave. He walked around, as if looking for something. He soon came across a dragon releasing fire at a child, then a female driving the sword into the dragon. He appeared towering over the girl, his arms folded. He spoke as he looked down at her, the wind from the explosion on his right causing his hair to sway to the left♅...

“ Are you harmed, young one? ”

tumblr_mpsav7EdVB1rm3yg0o1_r1_250.gif

---------------

@Metaphysics

[/QUOTE]
The girl nodded fearfully. She was very afraid of these new people but she tried not to show it.

Tyler screamed in pain as more rocks fell on him. "Get out of here! The cave is collapsing!" He yelped.

All of a sudden, the lava leaked into Tyler's skin. He let out a burst of energy, sending the rocks flying. "I won't be beat!" He picked up the dragon girl bridal style, no matter how much she protested he got her out of there. He slid under the caves opening just before rocks collapsed over it. He then set the girl down. "Is everyone alright?" But he didn't see Sena and Natsuru. "Then are you hurt?" He asked the dragon girl.

(The silence.... I'm just gonna guess dragon girl is okay xD ) Tyler got up and looked for his skateboard. It had been smashed by a rock. "Well that couldn't have gone worse...." He whimpered.

Metaphysics said:
Blaster looked furious. It's scales turned into molten lava and it gave off a powerful roar. Thousands of fire dragons swarmed the caves an snarled threateningly.
Blaster-Elemental-Dragon-of-Calderas_zps56430e2c.png

The girl nodded fearfully. She was very afraid of these new people but she tried not to show it.
...♅Akira then looked up at the dragon, his eyes instilling fear into the beast. He spoke, the rocks around them vanishing into thin air before they touched him and the child♅...

“ Get lost. ”

tumblr_mqhzs4oYtO1qjv6zxo1_500_zpssx6i3dvi.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira then looked up at the dragon, his eyes instilling fear into the beast. He spoke, the rocks around them vanishing into thin air before they touched him and the child♅...
“ Get lost. ”

tumblr_mqhzs4oYtO1qjv6zxo1_500_zpssx6i3dvi.gif

[/QUOTE]
The dragon held it's gaze for a moment before it turned around with the rest following after it. The little girl watched on in awe as her oppressor was driven away. "...Thank...you..."

Metaphysics said:
The dragon held it's gaze for a moment before it turned around with the rest following after it. The little girl watched on in awe as her oppressor was driven away. "...Thank...you..."
...♅Akira watched the dragons leave and dusted himself off, soon sighing lightly. He then spoke to the child, his red irises focusing on her. He disregarding her thanks♅...

“ Where's your family? ”

tumblr_mqisx8d5HV1r6coeuo1_250_zpscui0rkbz.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the dragons leave and dusted himself off, soon sighing lightly. He then spoke to the child, his red irises focusing on her. He disregarding her thanks♅...
“ Where's your family? ”

tumblr_mqisx8d5HV1r6coeuo1_250_zpscui0rkbz.gif

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know...I remember waking up here and nothing else..." She mumbled

(Alright.) Tyler decided to leave the scene before it got any worse. He arrived at the courtyard and relaxed on a tree branch. (There, he is available in the courtyard xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back