• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol same with Add and Shira. plus if Add climaxes, Add's gonna be officially female. il explain later why)))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah it's not much better for me over here >.>)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i wonder how you guys are anyway xD but not even gonna try and ask)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD If you really want to know what's happening PM me xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]nah, its fine lol)))

[/QUOTE]
(*Wipes forehead* Thank god I really don't want to talk about my fetishes xD )

"You don't mind?" She questioned him, giving a slightly nervous smile, maybe get head was in a muddle from getting a compliment, she always became embarrassed if someone compliments her, but she couldn't quite get what he meant.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Moriko chuckled as Madoka ate his food, she found it cute how excited he got about it.

@Kalin Scarlet

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add then wrapped her arms around Shira's body pulling her a bit closer to the point their breasts meet*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]yuri fan service lol good thing Kuroh wont appear this time... [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] )))
((( Good thing you reminded me ;P )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Good thing you reminded me ;P )))

[/QUOTE]
reminded you about what? O.o ?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]reminded you about what? O.o ?)))

[/QUOTE]
((( About Kuroh interrupting the yuri scene xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( About Kuroh interrupting the yuri scene xD )))

[/QUOTE]
ok...........)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok...........)))

[/QUOTE]
((( I was gonna have Kuroh interrupt the second yuri scene, but I was too late D:> )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I was gonna have Kuroh interrupt the second yuri scene, but I was too late D:> )))

[/QUOTE]
how'd you know there was a second yuri scene? )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]how'd you know there was a second yuri scene? )))

[/QUOTE]
((( I always read from where I left off, so I am caught up with everything. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I always read from where I left off, so I am caught up with everything. )))

[/QUOTE]
oh...thought you meant that one other scene that was in Private Message <.<)))

((Ooof timezones are annoying, if anyone is free Amara is in the school courtyard ;u;))

Madoka looked over to find Moriko chuckling, which made him smile. He laughed gently, himself as he finished the last of his cake. He then purred, and pulled Moriko over to sit in his lap, wrapping his tail around her waist.

@Nonalaka

(@Fukushima Akira do you want Xev?)

Eve watched on with growing dread as the situation spiraled out of control. "Zero! Calm down!" She said as she hugged him. "Tell me what's wrong, I'm here to listen." She added as she hugged him tighter.

A little girl with red hair whimpered in the dark corner of a damp cave deep underground. Roars echoed throughout the cavern walls. She slowly stood up to fearfully answer the call of her masters.

@PixelScoreMC

Metaphysics said:
(@Fukushima Akira do you want Xev?)
Eve watched on with growing dread as the situation spiraled out of control. "Zero! Calm down!" She said as she hugged him. "Tell me what's wrong, I'm here to listen." She added as she hugged him tighter.

A little girl with red hair whimpered in the dark corner of a damp cave deep underground. Roars echoed throughout the cavern walls. She slowly stood up to fearfully answer the call of her masters.
(Whose Xev?)

(Little red haired girl enslaved by dragons and has the ability to burn anything to a crisp by enforcing the concept of incineration into anything)

(Interesting...and she needs a parent? Or, you know, someone to watch over her?)

Metaphysics said:
(Little red haired girl enslaved by dragons and has the ability to burn anything to a crisp by enforcing the concept of incineration into anything)
Kalin Scarlet](Interesting...and she needs a parent? Or said:
57a8c26e3268b_ElswordGrM2.png.6e55b0e566b93c455ac3cf6ab980c869.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Elsword GrM2.png
    Elsword GrM2.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 15
(I'd offer a character to do it, but I don't know if you'd want that, soo I'm just going to stop questioning the matter now ^^")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back