• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still interacting with Kili?) @jakobtatee 's character joined in, and now I'm kinda confused myself... ^_^ ')

(I'm busy, dying slowly... Me heart hurts like a bitch.)

(( Yo yo, kiddos. It's ya favorite uncle, Uncle Romer! I'm gonna be taking a brake for a bit. So, don't be a cryin' because I'll be back around Friday. @Sixxx @AriaTheWatcher @trix @Slaxt @anyone else I have a character interacting with.

giphy.gif

Roman said:
(( Yo yo, kiddos. It's ya favorite uncle, Uncle Romer! I'm gonna be taking a brake for a bit. So, don't be a cryin' because I'll be back around Friday. @Sixxx @AriaTheWatcher @trix @Slaxt @anyone else I have a character interacting with.
giphy.gif
(Psst... I might be dead by then. DX)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina kissed as back deeply and giggled when she felt his hands going up her shirt
(Fade to black)

[/QUOTE]
(TO THE PM IT GOES xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm gonna miss you so much *TEARS DOWN ASS I MEAN UHH FACE* xD )
(Ew... It wasn't funny... It was just a "wtf ew")

Lumina said:
Violetta immediately sat up, sticking her tongue out at Ansom.
"Aw, you think I'm cute."

She slung one leg over the other, placing her elbow on her knees, resting her chin in her palm.

"Let's just say I've had plenty of time, heh, to be able to deal with you. I kinda pride myself on it a bit."

She winked at Ansom, giggling.

@AsongOfIceandFire

((@Himeragi Seiker I dunno!))

((@Kalin Scarlet I owe you a reply, what happened last?))
Ansom rolled his eyes. "I do not think you to be cute." He smiled. "I KNOW you are cute." He laughed and sat on the edge of the bed. "A lot of time, huh? Well, you cannot always deal with chaos. I will get you some day." He nodded.

Lumina said:
((-Darth Vader voice - noooooOOOOOOOOOOOO))

Elyse grinned at Kili, glad to have made a new friend.

((Sorry short post I just don't know what happened or what to say xD @Kalin Scarlet ))
Kili, despite his blush, managed to return a smile to Elyse, his sharp, demonic teeth showing slightly.

@Lumina

"I've got all the time in the universe to deal with you, hun."

She grinned, poking Ansom's cheek, and couldn't help but giggle at the gesture.

@AsongOfIceandFire

(Yeah this RP Is in it's final stage everyone is almighty powerful and it's slowing down so once this RP Ends who thinks we should have a mini version of it with Chibi people xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah this RP Is in it's final stage everyone is almighty powerful and it's slowing down so once this RP Ends who thinks we should have a mini version of it with Chibi people xD )
(Even if the main plot ends, it will still go on... People will have their own mini stories that can turn into major stories that involves everyone in the RP)

Slaxt said:
(Even if the main plot ends, it will still go on... People will have their own mini stories that can turn into major stories that involves everyone in the RP)
(That is true xD It's just sad I've been here since page 2000 something and I've seen so many people come and go and now almost everyone is gone :( )

Lumina said:
Violetta immediately sat up, sticking her tongue out at Ansom.
"Aw, you think I'm cute."

She slung one leg over the other, placing her elbow on her knees, resting her chin in her palm.

"Let's just say I've had plenty of time, heh, to be able to deal with you. I kinda pride myself on it a bit."

She winked at Ansom, giggling.

@AsongOfIceandFire

((@Himeragi Seiker I dunno!))

((@Kalin Scarlet I owe you a reply, what happened last?))
we need to bring em back sometime lol but whenever you want xD )))

and yea, after the main plot ends, more mini stories will generate, and then one of them will be the main plot xD lets just not worry about the end yeah?)))

@Slaxt

Available Characters:

Natsuru / Natsumi - Cafe

Emiko - courtyard

and now its quiet o-o'')))

Nonalaka said:
"H-huh?" Dakota blinked a few times "No, I didn't, not intentionally anyways.. but thank you.." she continued to fiddle with the ends of her hair quicker than save was previously.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
Abe noticed her fidgeting too, and felt awesome. He was warming up to her, and hopefully it was mutual. "It is quite fine, I dont mind." he comforted her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back